Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

Yes. We bought an adjacent property. Our npip is pretty strict about addresses. We will have 2 npip numbers after tomorrow.
Thanks for your concern though
that's crazy, i have two farms in different cities and both on the same number. anywho, if you have a current number and vs9-3 if you'd please pm me what eggs you have available and prices for local pick up i'm interested. thanks.

that's crazy, i have two farms in different cities and both on the same number.   anywho, if you have a current number and vs9-3 if you'd please pm me what eggs you have available and prices for local pick up i'm interested.  thanks.

I have a husband (bamadude) who is doing his thing with his (our) birds.

I am getting my own npip for our adjacent property (MY silkies, houdans, polish, and pretty colored birds).
Sorry if this confuses you. We have auctioned here lots of times

AUCTION:
1 Dozen fertile hatching eggs.
6 ICE CREAM BARS (Jill reese cream legbar x black isbars). These will lay blueish green eggs.

6 Blue isbar x Isabelle leghorn. These will lay light green eggs. 50% of the birds will be blue colored. 50% will be black colored.

Ends in 24 hours.

Shipping is $15.

Bidding starts at $1.

Npip tested and clean

THIS AUCTION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.

AUCTION:
1 Dozen fertile hatching eggs.
6 ICE CREAM BARS (Jill reese cream legbar x black isbars). These will lay blueish green eggs.

6 Blue isbar x Isabelle leghorn. These will lay light green eggs. 50% of the birds will be blue colored. 50% will be black colored.

Ends in 24 hours.

Shipping is $15.

Bidding starts at $1.

Npip tested and clean

I want these so bad but no room at the moment ugh

Last edited:
* BIN * NPIP - Exactly 12 English Orpington Hatching Eggs $100 + $18 shipped priority lower 48 from Crocker, MO 65452. Hens' Choice from these *pens*. Crele * BBS Gold Laced * Blue/Red Jubilee * Mottled/or splits of Black, Blue & Chocolate * BBS* BBSChoc/Mauve * Red/Cuckoo * Choc/Cuckoo & Frizzled.
Can request 1 variety/pen and 4 eggs will be included in the dozen. Can request to exclude 1 pen. The remainder will be pot luck with no singletons.
Please PM with interest or questions.
Will offer 3 this week then bator will have room again.
1 sold 2 remaining.
* Reserve chicks now for earliest availability! *
Additional English Orp varieties : Partridge - Regular, Blue, Choc * Lavender * Isabel Pencil Laced project* Choc/Cuckoo * Frizzled * Silver Lace/Black splits * White/Buff Columbian/Delaware project.
Additional pictures of stock and foundation line info can be found onhttps://www.facebook.com/groups/1724119147810241/

For Shipping Monday,April 3rd

Buy it Now! Wine Country Marans

Blue (not copper) and Splash Marans mixed dozen. All my hens are directly from eggs I hand carried back myself from Bev Davis (not "her line"), crossed with the rooster line I've been working on for 5 years. Two Splash roos with 33% Blue hens, 67% Splash hens, which means your chance of a blue chick is only 16.5%-ish.
cool.png

Paypal only. $60 includes shipping to continental US. Please post "MINE! Wine Country Marans" and PM me as well. For shipping Monday, April 3rd (or Tuesday, if you prefer}) Thanks for your consideration.

With Pita Pinta eggs for contrast.

Back
Top Bottom