Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

@cjwaldon
Your blue fibro fun birds look fantastic! If I hadn't just stuffed my bator to the gills, I'd be all over these. Is it a pen you plan to keep together for a bit? As in maybe u might offer them again in May? Wink wink nod nod :D

@cjwaldon
Your blue fibro fun birds look fantastic! If I hadn't just stuffed my bator to the gills, I'd be all over these. Is it a pen you plan to keep together for a bit? As in maybe u might offer them again in May? Wink wink nod nod
big_smile.png

LOL.

Last edited:
BIN: 2 dozen plus extra Cream Legbar Hatching eggs!
NPIP and AI clean - can ship ASAP with prompt payment
Birds from various lines including GFF and Jill Rees along with several other breeds. Very diverse genetics. All hens lay blue eggs, not green.

Total cost = $100 which includes priority shipping. I pack each egg wrapped in bubble wrap and then surround with shredded newspaper, I rarely have an egg break and transit. I have a dozen of these eggs in my own incubator right now with 100% development, however, we all know what shipping can do to eggs so I cannot guarantee hatch rates. Please message me with any questions or to claim these eggs.
Feel free to check out my Facebook page: www.facebook.com/HeritageandFancyFowl
Thanks!

Auction. 12+ Ancona duck eggs from my flock. Winner can choose to purchase up to 3 dozen eggs at auction end. Flock originally was built from 6 different lines and will produce black, blue, chocolate, lavender, and Tri color ducklings. These are my fourth generation breeders. Eggs are green and white. All of my breeder ducks have chest markings and asymmetrical patterns. Shipping will be $20 double boxed and sent priority for 1 dozen. If you take more then we will figure the shipping. Bidding starts at $25. Ends tomorrow night, 4/12 at 8pm eastern.

Does anyone know a good breeder for show quality Silkie eggs i know this is an auction thread but didn't know if anyone has seen anyone selling Silkie eggs on here to see if they breed or what thanks

Does anyone know a good breeder for show quality Silkie eggs i know this is an auction thread but didn't know if anyone has seen anyone selling Silkie eggs on here to see if they breed or what thanks
I have some SQ breeders... even have a show winner ( she is brooding chicks right now) I have a pen of Blues that produce BBS and White pen then I have a Splash x Black and a Black x Blue SG. $35 a doz plus shipping I can collect this week and ship Saturday. I just trimmed everyone and I have chicks popping like crazy. I have a SG in the Blue pen too I think.

My birds came from Gumpy Goat, Judy Lee, Heirloom Orpington and papa brooder (not sure his are in these pens)

Back
Top Bottom