Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

Does anyone know a good breeder for show quality Silkie eggs i know this is an auction thread but didn't know if anyone has seen anyone selling Silkie eggs on here to see if they breed or what thanks

I have some SQ breeders... even have a show winner ( she is brooding chicks right now)  I have a pen of Blues that produce BBS and White pen then I have a Splash x Black and a Black x Blue SG.  $35 a doz plus shipping  I can collect this week and ship Saturday. I just trimmed everyone and I have chicks popping like crazy.  I have a SG in the Blue pen too I think.

My birds came from Gumpy Goat, Judy Lee, Heirloom Orpington and papa brooder (not sure his are in these pens)

I'd love to get silkies eventually. One day lol

BIN: 24+ Button Quail Hatching Eggs - NPIP $15.00 + $10.00 SH.

These eggs are from an assorted group of buttons, so several colors possible. They are hatching great here. I package them very carefully and ship priority mail with tracking #. I only accept paypal-No E-checks pleaese. These eggs can ship today or tomorrow. I will include as many extras as I can. If interested post sold and pm me for my paypal link. Here are a few pictures of some of our buttons and their eggs.
Thanks for looking & if you have any questions please let me know.
Christie

ONLY ship to Lower USA 48 states.
NPIP

Back
Top Bottom