Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

BIN: 24+ Button Quail Hatching Eggs - NPIP $15.00 + $10.00 SH.

These eggs are from an assorted group of buttons, so several colors possible. They are hatching great here. I package them very carefully and ship priority mail with tracking #. I only accept paypal-No E-checks pleaese. These eggs can ship today or tomorrow. I will include as many extras as I can. If interested post sold and pm me for my paypal link. Here are a few pictures of some of our buttons and their eggs.
Thanks for looking & if you have any questions please let me know.
Christie

ONLY ship to Lower USA 48 states.
NPIP

SOLD! PMing you! :D

Blessings -

~ Aspen

BIN - 6+ blue fibro fun mix eggs - $30 shipped

Pen contains two "Black Opals" covering a bantam blue cochin, a blue splash naked neck, a blue frizzled, a blue fibro frizzled, and two fibro naked necks.

Due to lack of interest and need for the pen for another project, I'm breaking them up today. Last chance if you want these eggs.

Due to lack of interest and need for the pen for another project, I'm breaking them up today.  Last chance if you want these eggs.

This makes me sad, but I understand. Great project!! Means I need to find a bigger incubator, lol.
1f61c.png

I just need two more pens to keep all the projects and breeds I want to work on. So I have to rotate them around. I might try these again in a few weeks after I get eggs from my other hens. All the roosters are in their own pen so there is no 3-week withdrawal when I move birds around. And boy do they get excited when it's their turn with the ladies again! LOL!

BINS for this week! Both can ship ASAP with prompt payment!
I am NPIP and AI clean - please message me if interested

I pack each egg wrapped in bubble wrap and then surrounded with shredded newspaper

BIN #1 - 8+ Lemon Cuckoo Orpington Hatching Eggs
Lemon cuckoo rooster over lemon cuckoo and english buff hens to improve type
$50 includes shipping

BIN #2 - 1 dozen Cream Legbar Hatching eggs
$60 includes shipping
Diverse genetics including GFF and Jill Rees. All are crested and lay blue eggs (not green)

Back
Top Bottom