Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

12++ Blue and Splash Marans hatching eggs. I have one pen of Splash over Splash to produce Splash, and another pen of Black Copper roo over Splash hens to produce Blue. Eggs will be no older than 4 days at time of shipment. BIN for $25 plus $18.75 shipping in a large flat rate priority mail box. Eggs will be shipped from Florida. We are NPIP AI/H5/H7 clean. See our farm page for more pictures! Www.facebook.com/PaintedEGGFarms

Last edited:
12++ Blue and Splash Marans hatching eggs. I have one pen of Splash over Splash to produce Splash, and another pen of Black Copper roo over Splash hens to produce Blue. Eggs will be no older than 4 days at time of shipment. BIN for $25 plus $18.75 shipping in a large flat rate priority mail box. Eggs will be shipped from Florida. We are NPIP AI/H5/H7 clean. See our farm page for more pictures! Www.facebook.com/PaintedEGGFarms

Do you know how dark your eggs are at the beginning of the hens laying cycle on the Marans egg color chart?

BIN - 10+ single comb Isabel Lehgorn day old chicks - $150 plus $50 shipping
NPIP AI clean

First person to post sold and pay gets them. Shipping 4/26.

Isabel Leghorns are a relatively new Leghorn color in the USA. Now you can have a your eye candy and great production in the same beautiful package. IMO nothing beats the egg laying ability of hatchery white leghorn, but my Isabels do not disappoint.

Isabel is simply the base color with the lavender gene added. The lavender gene dilutes black to gray and red to champagne. The combination is stunning.
The lavender gene is recessive. The bird needs two copies of it for it to be expressed. When you breed isabel to isabel, all offspring will be isabel. Breed Isabel to brown and all offspring will be splits, that is, they look brown but carry one copy of the recessive lavender gene. Breed split to split and you can expect to get 1/4 isabel, 1/4 brown, and 1/2 split. However, you won't know which of the browns are split and which do not carry the lavender gene unless you test breed. I have my pens set up to guarantee that all the brown chicks are split. There is no guesswork with these chicks.

As with any new breed color, these are still a work in progress. I continue to breed my isabels back to brown to improve the isabel color, However, you may see some minor variations in the color and quality between chicks. These are still beautiful birds just they way they are.

*** Ended ***

AUCTION

Eggs to ship Monday, April 25
Number of Eggs: 18+
Bidding starts at $35
Priority shipping with tracking and insurance is included.
Ends 10:30 PM Central time Sunday 4/24

Auction for 18+ Cochin bantam hatching eggs from my flock of BBS Mottled birds. My flock includes Black Mottled, Blue Mottled; and split-for-Mottled Black, Blue and Splash hens covered by Black Mottled (smooth), Splash Mottled (smooth), and a Blue Mottled Frizzle rooster. Eggs were laid 4/22 through 4/24. I was forced to break up my breeding pens, so all birds are running together again. The Frizzle rooster is back at the bottom of the pecking order and though he does get to breed some if he is sneaky about it, but I can't guarantee any Frizzle chicks in this hatch. Most chicks will be BBS Mottled, but you may hatch some solid-colored BBS birds who are carrying the recessive mottling gene.

Bidding starts at $35, and shipping is included.

More pictures here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...cochin-bantam-hatching-eggs-for-sale-in-texas

*** Ended ***

Last edited:
Auction 1

12 CREAM LEGBAR HATCHING EGG

Auction starts at $25 plus $18 shipping
Auction ends Monday 4/25/16 at 8pm for shipping Tuesday 4/26.
I have 1 roo over 7 hens. Greenfire Farms A,B,C lines. Some are a little dirty but still hatchable. I have a couple pullets in this pen. Some will be pullet eggs.Picture of eggs are to show color.
Cannot guarantee hatch rate due to PO handling and incubation process. Payment due immediately. No exceptions. These eggs are time sensitive and require prompt shipping for better chance at a good hatch rate. PayPal only.

Auction 2

12 CHOCOLATE AND CHOCOLATE SPLIT ORPINGTON HATCHING EGGS

Auction starts at $25 plus $18 shipping
Auction ends Monday 4/25/16 at 8pm EST for shipping Tuesday 4/26.
I have 1 chocolate roo over chocolate and black hens. You can hatch black, splits, or chocolate. I have a couple of pullets in this pen so there will be a few pullet eggs. These are Korfus Kluckers, Greenfire, Fancy Chick, Heirloom and Ewe Crazy lines.
Cannot guarantee hatch rate due to PO and incubation process.
Payment due immediately. No exceptions. These eggs are time sensitive and require prompt shipping for better chance at a good hatch rate. Paypal only.

Auction 3

12 SAPPHIRE(SBELS) HATCHING EGGS

Auction starts at $20 plus $18 shipping
Auction ends Monday 4/25/16 at 8PM EST for shipping Tuesday 4/26
I have 2 cream legbar roos over 7 white leghorn hens.
This cross will produce chicks that have the egg color of Cream Legbars and egg production of the Leghorns.
Cannot guarantee hatch rate due to PO handling and incubation process. Payment due immediately. No exceptions. These eggs are time sensitive and require prompt shipping for better chance at a good hatch rate. PayPal only.

CREAM LEGBAR CHICKS

BUY IT NOW $100 or $15 each for female
Hatch date 4-9
I have 1 male and 9 females available
Local pickup only Hull, GA
Parent stock are Greenfire Farms A,B,C lines

Auction 3 12 SAPPHIRE(SBELS) HATCHING EGGS Auction starts at $20 plus $18 shipping Auction ends Monday 4/25/16 at 8PM EST for shipping Tuesday 4/26 [COLOR=141823]I have 2 cream legbar roos over 7 white leghorn hens. This cross will produce chicks that have the egg color of Cream Legbars and egg production of the Leghorns.[/COLOR] Cannot guarantee hatch rate due to PO handling and incubation process. Payment due immediately. No exceptions. These eggs are time sensitive and require prompt shipping for better chance at a good hatch rate. PayPal only.
Are these auto color sexing?

Back
Top Bottom