Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

Someone, I think (Prairie Fleur) seemed upset they missed the sale from the 24hour page. I didn't know if you saw that.

Prarie Fleur got those. I had two sets available. Thank you for keeping an eye out for everybody thoiugh. We all miss things sometimes!
wink.png

[COLOR=B22222]BIN - 6 Ayam Cemani hatching eggs - $63 shipping included. NPIP.[/COLOR]
I highly recommend purchasing eggs from this seller!!!
1f60a.png
I ordered a dozen from her a few weeks ago and 10 hatched this past week. She does an exceptional job packing them, and they traveled a long way to reach me.

There is an auction for LIVE CHICKS on the 24 hour auction thread right now! 15++ Cream Legbar Chicks, minimum of 9 pullets guaranteed. Breeders are the Jill Rees line, bought directly from Greenfire Farms last year. This is an auction for the 5/23 hatch, and chicks will ship to you either 5/23 or 5/24. Auction ends in roughly 6 and a half hours! Someone's going to get an amazing deal! Current bid over there is $75 plus $35 shipping. Go on over to that thread and place a bid if you would like to get in on the action!

Lemon Cuckoo Orpington hatching eggs! BIN!
8+ extras (should be around a dozen) - $45 includes shipping
NPIP and AI clean.
Will ship Saturday 5/21
I pack each egg in bubble wrap and then secure with shredded paper.
Please message me to claim these eggs

AUCTION 12+ Blue/Black/Splash Ameraucana Hatching Eggs!! NPIP
These are from my pure York and Smith line Ameraucanas.
Blue Roo over Blue and Black Hens.
They lay an absolutely beautiful blue egg. Have been incubating them for a month before I sell any to make sure fertility is steady and it has been at 95-100% for a month now. Eggs will be no older than 2 days when they ship!
I apologize they are a little rough in the pictures due to molt.
Bidding starts at $30 and shipping will be an additional $15.
Bidding ends at 9:30 PM central time Friday and will ship Monday.

I'm headed to the post office tomorrow and have some extra eggs. First person to post SOLD gets them. $65 includes shipping, payment via PayPal. These are the actual eggs. 14 bantam blue laced red Wyandotte and 9 Blue Laced Red Wyandotte LF

Will be shipped in foam eggs shippers. Add extra $10 if you want to add the USPS fragile special handling fee.

TN NPIP
Photos are of my actual birds that eggs are from

I'm headed to the post office tomorrow and have some extra eggs. First person to post SOLD gets them. $65 includes shipping, payment via PayPal. These are the actual eggs. 14 bantam blue laced red Wyandotte and 9 Blue Laced Red Wyandotte LF

Will be shipped in foam eggs shippers. Add extra $10 if you want to add the USPS fragile special handling fee.

TN NPIP
Photos are of my actual birds that eggs are from

No longer available

Back
Top Bottom