Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

Quote:
Do I have none project pens???? LOL. Nothing right now. Still busy busy busy. Hubby had his hip replaced and now I have to do all the chickens and all the remodeling of a house ALONE!

I have not set eggs in about 4 months! That is unheard of!

Wornoutmomto3, I ship eggs and have shipped Ameraucana eggs to Florida with good results. I have a small flock of bearded Silkies in blue cream (porcelain) self blue (lavender) and splash. Porcelain and blue cream are not recognized colors yet, but can still be shown. You would get all three colors from my eggs. My birds are from Catdance Silkies.

Thanks, everyone, for all your help.

@chickee Thanks, I will probably send you a PM next month (but for me this time, lol). A local chicken breeder convinced my son that Salmon Faverolles were the way to go for his first FFA show. So, we ended up with 7 farverolle eggs. Silkies are still wanted, but I don't want him spreading himself too thin for his first year in FFA. Nigerian dwarf goats and Salmon Faverolles will have to be enough right now.

Thanks, everyone, for all your help.

@chickee
 Thanks, I will probably send you a PM next month (but for me this time, lol). A local chicken breeder convinced my son that Salmon Faverolles were the way to go for his first FFA show. So, we ended up with 7 farverolle eggs. Silkies are still wanted, but I don't want him spreading himself too thin for his first year in FFA. Nigerian dwarf goats and Salmon Faverolles will have to be enough right now.

1f44d.png

Wornoutmomto3, I ship eggs and have shipped Ameraucana eggs to Florida with good results. I have a small flock of bearded Silkies in blue cream (porcelain) self blue (lavender) and splash. Porcelain and blue cream are not recognized colors yet, but can still be shown. You would get all three colors from my eggs. My birds are from Catdance Silkies.
I'm in the market for some silkie eggs in bulk for a reasonable price if possible.

I got 8 eggs off ebay. 2 were infertile, 2 got blood rings, and I think one more might be dead. And we are only a week in :( so we haven't even come close to lock down yet, or hatching.

I want to put like 24 into my bigger incubator if I can't do a batch of duck eggs, in the hopes that I get a decent flock of them.

I'm in the market for some silkie eggs in bulk for a reasonable price if possible.

I got 8 eggs off ebay. 2 were infertile, 2 got blood rings, and I think one more might be dead. And we are only a week in :( so we haven't even come close to lock down yet, or hatching.

I want to put like 24 into my bigger incubator if I can't do a batch of duck eggs, in the hopes that I get a decent flock of them.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1121018/18-purebred-silkie-hatching-eggs

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1126932/silkie-and-sizzle-hatching-eggs-images-in-reply

BIN
12+ Ayam Cemani hatching eggs
for shipping 9/24
$90 includes shipping
NPIP

CJ does the worlds most awesome packing job on eggs. I got a box last week that had been badly crushed on one side, but the inner box was pristine, and the eggs looked great. Unbelievable to think they could have survived given the appearance of the outer box.

Also have 4 juvenile chicks (purchased locally) hatched from CJs eggs and they are look fabulous. A+++++ seller in every way.

Back
Top Bottom