Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

NO LONGER AVAILABLE DUE TO DEMAND OF EACH BREED.

BIN
32 Mixed lot of eggs
$50 plus shipping ($15-20 depending on location)

OK... I have eggs running out my ears! This is for a box of 36 eggs from a mix of ALL my pens that are pure! I have the following pens set up to breed. More to come but this is what I have now. I can probably do 3 or 4 boxes like this a week. You can't pick and chose the pens but you can exclude pens... like the silkies if you don't want them.

These are listed in the order of VOLUME of eggs laid in that pen
CCL x WL and CCL Pure CCL's and Sapphires/SBEL
EE x WL for SBEL
CCL x WL for Sapphires
Blue Rocks- Solid Blue Cockerel x Solid blue and Barred (both blue and black) Sexlinked from the barred hens.
Lavender Copper Marans - PROJECT PEN Lavender over splits and solid copper hens. ALL blacks are splits but you will get some lavender copper marans.
Isabelle Leghorn - Split RC cockerels over Isabelle Leghorn Hens
Blue Partridge Rock
Solid Blue and Black Marans - Solid Black cock over some cuckoo blue and black and a couple of solid blue hens. This pen will have sexlinks
Blue Copper Marans- Black copper cock over blue and splash copper hens
Exchequer Leghorns - Black cock over blue and black hens. LIMITED to no more than 3.

NO SILKIES, CUCKOO Marans and LAV Copper Marans... those are not fertile till further notice.

This is a limited time offer get them while you can. It has been a wet winter here so some eggs will have some dirt but not much I will only send the cleanest eggs and hatch the rest. I am only doing this because I don't have time in the next week or so to put up ads for individual pens.

Last edited:
This is no longer available.

BIN
18 Mixed Lot
$30 plus shipping ($15-20 depending on location)

Crested Cream Legbar Pen

I have 4 CCL pullets and 2-3 WL hens all covered by a CCL cock. This pen is producing lots of eggs. Get them for this price while you can. I have 2 other pens set up for SBEL too. One is an EE cock covering 2 WL hens and the other is a CCL cock over 2 WL hens. I will try to do an equal mix of pure CCL and the Sapphire/SBEL.

ONE NOTE! The CCL pullets are not producing chicks that look like reg CCL's. They came from crossing 2 different lines of CCL's from GFF and lost something along the way. You can still sex them, They feather in looking correct. I don't really breed CCL's but wanted to make sure there was no surprises whit you hatch. Also my WL in the CCL pen are split to Ex so they also produce colored chicks that will look like a CCL. Keep them sorted at hatch so you know where they came from.

I can also do a Doz of the CCL's only for $25 or a Doz of the Sapphires/SBEL for $25 a Doz.

Last edited:
Auction!

Just for fun because I have not done one in a LONG time

12 BLUE EXCHEQUER Hatching eggs! PLUS SHIPPING!

Yes you read that correct! I have a reg Exchequer Cock over 2 Black and 4 BLUE exchequer pullets/hens. They are very fertile and VERY HEALTHY when they hatch. Viability was a huge problem for me when I first got these so I crossed some WL in them... well then I found some Blue Exchequers in the bunch so I worked with it. I brought in an unrelated cock and they are doing SUPER WELL! I finally have enough to set up a second pen and will be doing that soon. I will start collection tomorrow and they will ship as soon as I have 12+ eggs to ship.

You are bidding only on the eggs and shipping will be in addition to the winning price of the eggs. Let me see if I can find some pictures....

Starting bid $35

Last edited:
BIN
18 Mixed Lot
$30 plus shipping ($15-20 depending on location)

Crested Cream Legbar Pen

I have 4 CCL pullets and 2-3 WL hens all covered by a CCL cock.  This pen is producing lots of eggs.  Get them for this price while you can.  I have 2 other pens set up for SBEL too.  One is an EE cock covering 2 WL hens and the other is a CCL cock over 2 WL hens.   I will try to do an equal mix of pure CCL and the Sapphire/SBEL. 

ONE NOTE!  The CCL pullets are not producing chicks that look like reg CCL's.  They came from crossing 2 different lines of CCL's from GFF and lost something along the way.  You can still sex them, They feather in looking correct.  I don't really breed CCL's but wanted to make sure there was no surprises whit you hatch.  Also my WL in the CCL pen are split to Ex so they also produce colored chicks that will look like a CCL.  Keep them sorted at hatch so you know where they came from. 

I can also do a Doz of the CCL's only for $25 or a Doz of the Sapphires/SBEL for $25 a Doz.

Can you please clarify the abbreviations?

BIN
36 Mixed lot of eggs
$50 plus shipping ($15-20 depending on location)

OK... I have eggs running out my ears!  This is for a box of 36 eggs from a mix of ALL my pens that are pure!   I have the following pens set up to breed.  More to come but this is what I have now.  I can probably do 3 or 4 boxes like this a week.  You can't pick and chose the pens but you can exclude pens... like the silkies if you don't want them. 

These are listed in the order of VOLUME of eggs laid in that pen
CCL x WL and CCL Pure CCL's and Sapphires/SBEL
EE x WL for SBEL
CCL x WL for Sapphires
Blue Rocks- Solid Blue Cockerel x Solid blue and Barred (both blue and black) Sexlinked from the barred hens.
Lavender Copper Marans - PROJECT PEN Lavender over splits and solid copper hens.  ALL blacks are splits but you will get some lavender copper marans.
Isabelle Leghorn - Split RC cockerels over Isabelle Leghorn Hens
Blue Partridge Rock
Solid Blue and Black Marans - Solid Black cock over some cuckoo blue and black and a couple of solid blue hens.  This pen will have sexlinks
Blue Copper Marans- Black copper cock over blue and splash copper hens
Exchequer Leghorns - Black cock over blue and black hens.  LIMITED to no more than 3.

This is a limited time offer get them while you can.  It has been a wet winter here so some eggs will have some dirt but not much I will only send the cleanest eggs and hatch the rest.  I am only doing this because I don't have time in the next week or so to put up ads for individual pens.  

Interested in these eggs but how many of the pens can I exclude...like I don't want Silkies or anything from Pen 1 or 3 with the CCL xWL or the Isabelle Leghorn.
Does that make sense and is it possible...let me know.. Thanks

Kelley

Back
Top Bottom