Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

Easter Hatch-along anyone????

$50 plus shipping for 32 MIXED LOT OF EGGS Basically What is laid that day.
This offer is till the 24th of March ONLY. You can omit but you can't pick what else is in the box.
(don't message me asking for a DOZ of 3 breeds not going to happen)

I have 2 people that have asked for eggs and once I hear back this could change. I moved birds around last week and I will tell you what I did in those pens. All these pens are laying and VERY fertile I have over 500 eggs I set last week (some a month old) developing to prove it (What was I thinking when I did that???)

Blue Rocks - Blue cock over 2 GSBR hens 1 Blue GSBR and 2 or 3 solid Blue pullets/hens - there will be some sexlinked in this pen and I JUST added one pullet a week ago and had removed the cockerels a few days before moving her.

Blue and Black Marans - Black Cock over Blue and Black Cuckoo Marans and a few Solid blue marans so again some sexlinked in this pen these are PURE

Isabelle Leghorn - 2 RC Split cockerels over 5 or 6 IL hens/pullets and 3 Split pullets (these splits were just added a week ago too) You will get splits and you will get RC and SC from this pen.

Blue Silver Penciled Rocks - Blue SPPR Cock over 2 Dick Horstman SPPR hens and the rest are from my breeding from this pen and blue and black and splash are possible. PURE

Olive Egger - Blue Copper Marans cock over CCL pullets These should be sexlinked I just set this pen up last week and the pullets were with a CCL cock prior to this cock.

Blue Copper Marans - Black cock over mostly blue hens. I just added a black in that pen last week and had removed the cockerels before I moved her.

Blue Exchequers - Blue Cockerel over black hens. Not many of these but they are PURE

BREACHED TODAY. No way to tell at hatch if they are pure. It was a RC Isabelle Split Leghorn. Could produce RC or SC and could also produce lavender with the hens in this pen. I will omit these unless some says ship them anyway! Lavender Copper Marans PROJECT - Lavender Cock/Cockerels over 1 Lavender and the rest are either splits or pure black or pure black Coppers.

Sapphires and SBEL - 3 Pens 1 EE cock and the other 2 are CCL cocks over WL or WLCrosses PURE

Just Message me I can start shipping next week.

Last edited:
Buy It Now Sets
I have way too many eggs
No room in my cabinet

12+ Mixed Color silkies (Black Rooster and a Splash Rooster Over Whites, Splash, Blue Splash Hens) Mainly a grow out extra pen
$30 Shipped

18+ White Leghorns Rooster and few hens are show stock But other hens are hatchery Leghorns
$35 Shipped

18+ Black Breasted Red Phoenix Med sized birds there is also a White Phoenix hen in the group. (Im Tired of hatching this breed LOL)
$35 shipped

8+ White Runners Ducks + Two turkeys eggs (There is a chance you could get Rouen Mixes since I have my Old Rouens (5-6 years old) Hens in the pen with the Runners and the both lay a green tinted egg.
Turkey are from Black mottled and a blue mottled tomes over Chocolate Mottled hens
$30 shipped

12+ Modern Bantams Pens I collected these eggs out of are Mostly Bbred rooster over BBred, Lemon Blues, and 1 birchen hen, The others pens are Spalsh, Black, and Blue reds
$45 shipped

Pm me my paypal is [email protected]
I'll ship out as I get the orders.
I do have a full time job. But will spend all night packing if I have too.

BUYER BEWARE! Check the history and reviews from anyone you don't know. Do eggs arrive intact or just put in a plastic back and then a box?

*** Call Duck Egg BIN ***

Buy It Now Call duck eggs!!!

12+ for $30 shipped OR
24+ for $50 shipped

I am getting TONS of eggs right now! Avg 4 dozen eggs per day, so I can do several of these now and throughout the next week! Fertility has been checked and is extremely excellent! Just confirmed a 100% hatch rate from a batch sent out at the end of last month!!

Colors are mixed and all patterns possible, quality varies from pet to breeder.

Just post SOLD on Calls and PM me for PayPal and shipping info. All PayPal payments must be made the evening before you want your eggs shipped out.

Offer good 3/19 thru 3/26

Any questions please post them on the chat thread, thank you! :)

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/826325/chat-thread-for-the-new-crazy-24-hour-auction

Buy It Now Sets
I have way too many eggs
No room in my cabinet

12+ Mixed Color silkies (Black Rooster and a Splash Rooster Over Whites, Splash, Blue Splash Hens) Mainly a grow out extra pen
$30 Shipped

18+ White Leghorns Rooster and few hens are show stock But other hens are hatchery Leghorns 
$35 Shipped

18+ Black Breasted Red Phoenix Med sized birds there is also a White Phoenix hen in the group. (Im Tired of hatching this breed LOL)
$35 shipped

8+ White Runners Ducks + Two turkeys eggs (There is a chance you could get Rouen Mixes since I have my Old Rouens (5-6 years old) Hens in the pen with the Runners and the both lay a green tinted egg.
Turkey are from Black mottled and a blue mottled tomes over Chocolate Mottled hens
$30 shipped

12+ Modern Bantams Pens I collected these eggs out of are Mostly Bbred rooster over BBred, Lemon Blues, and 1 birchen hen, The others pens are Spalsh, Black, and Blue reds
$45 shipped

Pm me my paypal is [email protected]
I'll ship out as I get the orders.
I do have a full time job. But will spend all night packing if I have too.
does the price include the shipping?

PLEASE READ THE FIRST POST! Sorry, You do not meet the minimum requirements for this thread. There are rules for a reason.

what rules have been added? I just haven't been on the site in a while because it dont seem to be as activate as it used to years ago.

the only thing I can find is I didn't put a time frame -_-

Last edited:

That was not directed to you. We have a min number of posts and a min membership time and those where not meet with that person so they can't participate on this thread.

PLEASE READ THE FIRST POST!  Sorry, You do not meet the minimum requirements for this thread.  There are rules for a reason.

what rules have been added? I just haven't been on the site in a while because it dont seem to be as activate as it used to years ago.

the only thing I can find is I didn't put a time frame -_-

Back
Top Bottom