Just some pics of my guineas

The one sure has big wattles! Mine males don't have that big of wattles at all. My 2 males are the same color as yours -- not sure what color they are called. The 3 females are a light gray. Thanks for sharing!

I think that's the pearl color. I like your set up. Looks pretty safe. I had two guineas get hit by a car a few weeks ago. Might need to fence in our yard. At least it would discourage them from just walking into the road. Dummies! :D

My "set up" in that pic is very deceptive cause the guineas are not where they are supposed to be.

My guineas have a 4 acre field that they are supposed to be in. But the frequently fence jump to the back yard...then sometimes they jump the next fence to get into the front yard. They never go beyond my front door though and usually when they're in the front yard it's to harass the dog.

You see a goat pen behind them in this pic and they are in the backyard. (They venture into that goat pen frequently too.)

Last edited:
My "set up" in that pic is very deceptive cause the guineas are not where they are supposed to be.

My guineas have a 4 acre field that they are supposed to be in. But the frequently fence jump to the back yard...then sometimes they jump the next fence to get into the front yard. They never go beyond my front door though and usually when they're in the front yard it's to harass the dog.

You see a goat pen behind them in this pic and they are in the backyard. (They venture into that goat pen frequently too.)

sounds like the typical guinea lol
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom