Kate's Sassy Seramas

Pics

shahtir101

Songster
Jun 11, 2015
Hi, all!
So I decided to start a thread about my breeding program, so that I can look back on it! I am in the process of becoming NPIP certified and once I am I will be shipping eggs and chicks from my stock. Most of the people who are following the American Serama Thread know what my birds looks like. So if you want any pictures don't hesitate to ask!

Seramas:
Truffles
(Jerrys Seramas)
Daphne
(Silver Sage Seramas)
Clarice
(Silver Sage Seramas)
Rocco
(Silver Sage Seramas
Ivy
(Silver Sage Seramas)
Farah
(Silver Sage Seramas)
Cinnabon
(OC Seramas)
Poka
(June's Silkied Seramas)
Kingsley
(June's Silkied Seramas)

If you want to see what any of their offspring look like just ask!

Remember, tell your seramas to stay sassy.
wee.gif

I'll post some more pictures of the following birds and how they are maturing. If the bird has a K in front of its name it was bred by me.
* Frosty (white frizzle cockerel)
* K Spartan (wheaten smooth cockerel) Rocco X Farrah
* K Snickerdoodle (Almost wheaten smooth pullet) Rocco X Farrah
* K Tofi (Chocolate mottled frizzle pullet) Truffles X Clarice
* K Cinnamon (chocolate mottled smooth pullet) Truffles X Daphne
* K Monkey (brown and black silkie micro pullet) Kingsley X Poka
* K Carmello (Chocolate mottled cockerel) Rocco X Farrah
* Maxx (Mottled smooth cockerel) Rocco X Farrah
* Frizzy ( gold and black frizzle cockerel) For sale, PM me for more info please

Happy New Year from all of us at Kate's Sassy Seramas!

Yeah! Thanks! :weee

I have 8 7-month olds (2 male, 6 female), and just hatched some more 4 weeks ago.

This is my group, taken a couple of months ago. I'll add more pics later. :)

Sorry about the dismal hatch, best wishes for the current ones!
Could those have been carrying the creeper gene? Odd to lose them all, right at the end. Yes, odd. I have no real idea other than they were very tiny pullet eggs; as are the eggs hatching today.

I still have one "failure to thrive" chick, now over 5-weeks old. She's up to 35 grams, putting on a gram or so a day. Probably should cull her, I wouldn't-not knowing exactly why. Maybe quite a bird, given time. but she's such a fighter.

Hey Kate, are your girls laying again yet??

Sorry about the dismal hatch, best wishes for the current ones!
Could those have been carrying the creeper gene? Odd to lose them all, right at the end.

I still have one "failure to thrive" chick, now over 5-weeks old. She's up to 35 grams, putting on a gram or so a day. Probably should cull her, but she's such a fighter.

Hey Kate, are your girls laying again yet??
As of right now no they are not. I have only been getting tiny eggs from pullets just beginning to lay.

I have too many roos also! But that one is the only silkied one I have (some possibilities in the incubator though, and other than the chick that is still not thriving) The little black roo is much friendlier. That little silkied guy is a little demon. I work with them every evening, but he does not like me. Will climb all over me, but not let me handle him. He will take a single grain of feed from between my finger and thumb, but runs when I try to pick him up. Screams bloody murder going in and out of the cage! Maybe he will calm down eventually??
I have had a silkied serama like that. I had to give him little taps when he did that so he knew that he couldn't do that. Eventually he settled down after he got the memo

One of my favorite's. Tiny Tim at 11 weeks. Just under 4 ounces-any predictions what he will mature at?

My serama usually get no bigger after 12 weeks, but do fill out,

Due to his small size Tiny isn't able to handle the cold; he is now our resident house pet... until the crowing starts. A few of my roos crow softly so I'm hoping...

The little brat flies to me every chance he gets.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom