Kate's Sassy Seramas

Are any of them working toward APA recognition?

So far just colors are recognized. White and black are the ones that I know of. So basically any Serama that is one of the recognized colors can be shown and recognized be APA.

My flock gets NPIP tested tomorrow! I still have to get legbands for some of the birds and clean the coop really well before tomorrow morning! I know my birds are healthy but I always have the worst in the back of my mind
1f601.png
Soon I will be able to ship birds!

My birds gots NPIP tested today! The two women that came to test them were very nice and helpful! They were also patient because some of the seramas were small and it was hard to draw the blood the first time from the wing! Can't wait until I can ship birds and hatching eggs!!

I three some 3 week old silkied Serama cockerels for sale! My last hatch was all boys
1f633.png
! These guys need to go ASAP!! Only local pickup until the NPIP process is complete. I am very close to Sacramento,CA. $25 each. They look like they are following in their parents footsteps!

I three some 3 week old silkied Serama cockerels for sale! My last hatch was all boys
1f633.png
! These guys need to go ASAP!! Only local pickup until the NPIP process is complete. I am very close to Sacramento,CA. $25 each. They look like they are following in their parents footsteps!

I wish I had been closer. Both tribbles (silkied serama) are pullets. I have never seen such people oriented chickens. They are pests. And very cute-my avatar.

Back
Top Bottom