Keeping a secret in the bedroom..A clucky chicken!

I'm hardly angry. Just like you have your opinion, I have mine. I'm honestly really sorry I ever joined this site

I'm hardly angry. Just like you have your opinion, I have mine. I'm honestly really sorry I ever joined this site

Don't regret joining BYC. This forum is a great community to be part of if you have or want to have chickens. I don't think anyone means to tell you that your opinion is wrong or that theirs is correct. I think they only meant that we are all trying to be supportive, not of her lying to her mom, but of her doing the right thing. So, don't think we are trying to say that your opinion is bad, just remember that we are trying to suppress all strong opinions until we have acquired enough information on the matter to know if the situation may be stressful for the chicken.

I read the whole thing in about five minutes and I kinda thought it was real but then I was thinking the same thing while reading it, "Why hasn't her mother found out?". I'm really hoping (If its real) that little Penny is okay, along with her owner.
fl.gif

P.S
Please respond!!!!!!

Sorry.....Really want to know what happened!!

Man, It has been so long since she posted, I don't want to altogether call this a fake but I'm pretty sure it is. If it is real I hope they are okay.

Yup...This has to be a fake, what kid would not jump to tell everyone that there mom either "Let me keep her!" or "OMG she took her away!"
Even if they were banned from the computer, now a days they always have some way to get access.

Either way this was kinda fun :D

Back
Top Bottom