Kentucky people

Looks like I will be travelling to Louisville this weekend at this time. Unless something changes if someone is interested in some hens or chicks I can meet between Danville and Louisville if you would like to pitch in for gas for delivering.
I have the following I am moving.

Some this year POL Black Copper Maran pullets. Feather legs with a fault or 2. would be great for those that are wanting a dark egg layer. You can still breed just have to work with the faults. I would but I have many that I don't HAVE to do this with.

Laying hens and POL Black Copper Marans with clean legs. all from very nice dark eggs.

All my Buff colored laying hens from this year up to 1 1/2years. One Buff Orpington and the rest are Orpington, Comet or Rhode island red crossed with Black Copper marans roo. these are buff colored with some black etching on their saddle areas. very pretty.

one Barred Rock hen

One Rhode Island Red hen.

I have chicks too of varying ages from day old to 4 weeks old.
Split Silver Sussex
Split Coronation Sussex
Splash Marans
Black Marans
Black Copper Marans clean legs

Also have roos of same breeds available too.

Again plans look like this weekend 12/10 or 12/11 for travellling toward Louisville.

45171_pict0605.jpg
45171_pict0601.jpg
45171_pict0449.jpg
45171_black_copper_marans095a.jpg

I have 5 split silver sussex that are 2 weeks old. They are selling for $10 each straight run. I cannot tell sex yet.
I have a few Split Coronation sussex older pullets for $25 each. They are about 3-4 months. Roos same age $20.
The clean leg POL pullets are selling for $25 each. The laying hens have been selling for $35 each.

or make offer! Christmas is coming.
smile.png

Last edited:
Just hatched out 11 Splash Marans chicks on 12/6!! they are available at this moment

I will probably have a trio of the Split Coronation Sussex available. If they don't sell on the auction tomorrow night they are available for the starting price of $30 for the 3 I will be travelling on Sat to Louisville. If interested don't miss out!
wee.gif

here's the chicks. about 12 weeks old
45171_pict0601.jpg
45171_pict0020a.jpg
45171_pict0599.jpg

Quote:
Just an update. I was told by a woman who bought a trio earlier this year of BCM that her pullet just went Champion this last weekend and the Cockeral was first in his group at Nationals! so excited!!!
wee.gif
wee.gif
yippiechickie.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom