Kentucky people

I am looking for Black Copper Marans, barred rock and orpington hens. I am not having any luck so I thought I would ask here. We are in Lexington but could pick up if it isn't too far.

Hello....I am in the Glasgow area looking for some Wyandottes to add to our flock. Would really like a couple Silver laced pullets or young laying hens. If anyone has as feel free to point me in the right direction. :)

I am looking for Black Copper Marans, barred rock and orpington hens. I am not having any luck so I thought I would ask here. We are in Lexington but could pick up if it isn't too far. 
Have you been to the Lawrenceburg Swap?? If not , I highly suggest going! It's held 1st and 3 rd Sat of the month and it's huge!!! They have a new location starting next weekend in the Walmart parking lot

Hello....I am in the Glasgow area looking for some Wyandottes to add to our flock. Would really like a couple Silver laced pullets or young laying hens. If anyone has as feel free to point me in the right direction. :)

I have two silver laced about a year old. I'm in Somerset. If your still looking.

Back
Top Bottom