Kentucky people

After posting I got messages bashing me for not specifically listing in the BST section. Some threads don't mind because it is easier to swap or sell within your locale than to put a BST listing only to disappoint those many states away inquiring. I apologize for any inconvenience. I suscribe to Watt Poultry and have been following the AI outbreak; However, I had only just learned about the Ohio restrictions so I appreciate you letting me know about Kentucky as well. Commercial industry is taking a huge hit which is trickling down to the private sector. Time to start checking on the price that all backyard flocks will be assessed for upcoming mandatory testing...
1f612.png

I would like to know more as well we only have a flock of 6...does that include the private flocks that don't intend to sell?

I was referring to what I believe will happen soon enough. I believe it's only a matter of time (and more AI politics) before the government starts mandatory assessments for backyard flocks. Didn't mean to startle anyone
1f60a.png
There are many news articles already over government culling entire flocks without testing and with negative test results just because they feel it is 'necessary to control AI'. Even when results were negative?!? Sheesh.

Back
Top Bottom