Kentucky people

Hey everybody! Checking in from mt. Washington ky. I'm new to BYC. I have 3 SL Wyandotte's. They are about 10 weeks old, and me and my daughter have loved having them around so far. My wife isn't so crazy about them hahaha.

Hey everybody! Checking in from mt. Washington ky. I'm new to BYC. I have 3 SL Wyandotte's. They are about 10 weeks old, and me and my daughter have loved having them around so far. My wife isn't so crazy about them hahaha.
welcome-byc.gif
and welcome to the KY thread!

I have 4 Chukar Partridge..almost grown. Need to move them out. I really have no place to put them. $20 takes them.

I also have some Japanese O Shamos that I need to let go.

I have 2 groups..one young Stag just breeding age and 2 Pullets..$200....UPDATE...one pullet has started laying!

The other group consists of 4 Hens and one Stag that is about a year old..still has another year to grow and he is already very TALL! $300

These game chickens are very rare and are out of well know breeder Ronnie Profitt stock.

Must take one entire group...will not sell Hens, Pullets or Stags separately.
These birds normally go for around $200 a pair.
Take them all for $450
NOT TO BE USED FOR ILLEGAL PURPOSES!

Feather People Farm

Please call 270-404-3908..Sorry..not able to get pics at this time.

Hey y'all! I have lived here for 11 years and I never knew there was a featherbed factory in northern KY. How did I miss the news report? It must have been one neck of a blast when it blew up. The fallout has been falling for DAYS! Every time I go out, there are more feathers EVERYWHERE.

They seem to have an affinity for my coops and runs, but I find them all over. All colors, shapes and sizes of feathers. Funny thing is, I only spot a few actually fall through the air and only spot them at low altitude. I guess I need to visit the eye doctor and have my prescription checked.

My girls must have heard the explosion and it scared the begeebees out of them. They have hardly laid any eggs in the last week or so.

Anyone else having these issues? :D

Hi, neighbor. I own property in N,Ky, a former ridge runner! But now living right over the bridge in Ohio, A transplanted Buckeye? So close, but lovin the Bantams, still looking for some (my bucket list coop} But the answer to your question, all of mine are this Summers babies . with only one who is last years girl, and she exploded 2 weeks ago!

I have a dozen LF English Chocolate Cuckoo Orpington chicks for sale. They are 3 weeks old and will be big, also have some LF Partridge and Blue Cochins the same age. I have 2 double barred 6 week old Chocolate Cuckoo roos available too.

Back
Top Bottom