Kentucky people

Looking for 8 laying or POL Ameraucana hens inbox me with the details
D.gif

Is there anyone close by, that may have 2 shipping boxes, or 1 4-whole box that I could buy? I plan to order what I need Friday, but would really like to get them before then. I am in Russell Springs. Thanks.

~Casey

Hi!! I am in Knox County KY. I currently have 9 breeds of chickens, around 50 head in the flock. Silkie, two types of game, Silver Phoenix, Serama, RIR, Silver Laced Wyandotte, and Ameracauna (and EE's) to name a few. I have lots of bantams that have the farm to their spoils. I am new to this forum and new to incubation. So far, I LOVE this site, though! I am finding new things every single day! Just wanted to drop in and say hello!! So...HELLOOOOOO!!!
celebrate.gif

Hello Kentucky folks just wanted to say hi. You can take the man out of Kentucky but you can't take Kentucky out of the man. Just hoping to maybe run into someone I knew. Born in Louisville grew up in Oldham Co near Duncan Memorial Cemetery. Ran around a little in Shelby Co, and Henry Co when I was a young-n. Spent a lot of time in Crestwood and the westport road area went to Oldham Co High School in the 80's.

Hello Kentucky folks just wanted to say hi. You can take the man out of Kentucky but you can't take Kentucky out of the man. Just hoping to maybe run into someone I knew. Born in Louisville grew up in Oldham Co near Duncan Memorial Cemetery. Ran around a little in Shelby Co, and Henry Co when I was a young-n. Spent a lot of time in Crestwood and the westport road area went to Oldham Co High School in the 80's.

Welcome!!!!
frow.gif

Not totally a dead thread.
pop.gif

Back
Top Bottom