Kentucky people

this just posted to craigs list for those in northern ky.

POULTRY AND SMALL ANIMAL SWAP
TRACTOR SUPPLY
CYNTHIANA, KY.

AUGUST 3, 2013
8-NOON

FREE SETUP.

WILL HAVE CALL DUCKS, BANTIES, GUINEAS, FANTAIL PIGEONS. COME ON OUT, SUPPOSED TO HAVE SUNSHINE .

Looking to sell my tractor coop! Located in London ky. Its 5 foot wide by 10 foot long! A Frame with insulation and metal roof. Two entrances and 2 laying boxes with a roost.

any pics or price?
cool.png

Okay Ky people need some advice..opinion..suggestions....on feed. I been feeding my chickens Purina all flock raiser and started on layen crumbles..I notice since i bought the last bag there a smell I do not like. Chicken seem to eat good but I also seen where theres more powder than crumble..I do not like it at all. Lots of waste too. I been thinking of trying Formax Feed...local farm store been suggesting it to me. Anyone uses Formax??
idunno.gif

Last edited:
Hello!! I'm from Hardinsburg, Ky! We just got our 1st chicks this past Spring. 4 red pullets and 2 Speckled Sussex. Both SS turned out to be roosters, so we rehomed one of them. I'm awaiting the arrival of more babies from a Hatchery. Scheduled to arrive the 13th-15th of this month. 2 Buff Orphington,and 1 Speckled Sussex, all r "supposed" to be female. We also just purchased 3 Guineas last week. All my girls have been laying for about 2 weeks. They are 21 weeks old and doing great! I'm totally addicted & LOVE my chickens!!!!!

Is anyone going to be at the Kentucky State Fair with black silkies or showgirls for sale? Looking to add to my flock with nice quality stock.

Hello!! I'm from Hardinsburg, Ky! We just got our 1st chicks this past Spring. 4 red pullets and 2 Speckled Sussex. Both SS turned out to be roosters, so we rehomed one of them. I'm awaiting the arrival of more babies from a Hatchery. Scheduled to arrive the 13th-15th of this month. 2 Buff Orphington,and 1 Speckled Sussex, all r "supposed" to be female. We also just purchased 3 Guineas last week. All my girls have been laying for about 2 weeks. They are 21 weeks old and doing great! I'm totally addicted & LOVE my chickens!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom