Kentucky people

Anyone in the Louisville-ish area have any young chicks for sale? I had a single chick hatch under a broody and then reject it. I'm looking for a buddy for her... she hatched on Saturday and is super lonely. She's a duccle x serama mix, so a bantam chick would be preferred. ^_^;
I have some splash and blue orpington chicks available that hatched about 10 days ago if you can't find what you are looking for closer. I am about an hour up I-71 from Louisville.

I have some splash and blue orpington chicks available that hatched about 10 days ago if you can't find what you are looking for closer. I am about an hour up I-71 from Louisville.

That sounds good. I'll let you know... I wouldn't be able to come up there until this weekend though. Orps are so tempting... LOL

I have three pullets I'm going to go ahead and cull. If anyone wants one let me know I can get her to you or you can come to Dry Ridge to pick her up. I'm going to limit it to one because a couple of friends are getting one each as well.

And if you want a couple of cockerels I have those too. Otherwise I'm going to slowly start picking them off for dinner.

Last edited:
So my wife has mentioned a few times that she wants to get a few turkeys so i wont cull her babies, one of the reasons we even started with chickens btw:lol:. I have been doing research and am getting close to making the leap but i dont want to order 15 to start out with....anyone know anyone that would be willing to part with a few birds... or have a few themselves?

So my wife has mentioned a few times that she wants to get a few turkeys so i wont cull her babies, one of the reasons we even started with chickens btw:lol:. I have been doing research and am getting close to making the leap but i dont want to order 15 to start out with....anyone know anyone that would be willing to part with a few birds... or have a few themselves?
I have 3 extra Royal Palm toms that are about 4 months old, but it looks like I am about 3 hours or so from you.

Quote: I sent you a PM
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom