Kentucky people

I have nothing to gain from this EXCEPT if the promotion doesn't get 30 shirts ordered I don't get mine
hit.gif

Crazy Chicken Lady shirts available here: http://teespring.com/crazychickladyv2 (This is a new fangled way for people to get the shirt they want without having to process the orders. Pretty cool actually....people from all over order the same shirt but they are shipped to each individual's home.)

Im in union county ky. Its close to where the states of illinois, indiana, and kentucky meet. I raise cream legbar, lavander orpingtons and serama chickens. Muscovey and call ducks. Sebastopol geese. Dutch paint silkies. Bourbon red and royal palm turkeys. White, lavander, and pied guineas And peafowl. Also have a group of various common brown egg layers.

Im in union county ky. Its close to where the states of illinois, indiana, and kentucky meet. I raise cream legbar, lavander orpingtons and serama chickens. Muscovey and call ducks. Sebastopol geese. Dutch paint silkies. Bourbon red and royal palm turkeys. White, lavander, and pied guineas And peafowl. Also have a group of various common brown egg layers.

Welcome! Finally someone is close to me...lol. Do you sell or trade your seramas?

Anyone going to Lawrenceburg Swap Saturday? If so, what are you bringing? I'm hoping to bring 2 bantam cochin hens & maybe some mille fleur cockerels. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom