Kentucky people

Hi fellow Kentuckians :) we live near Shelbyville, have a small flock (6 black australorps, 6 silver wyandottes). They are 9 weeks old - just finishing the run on our coop :) I'm thinking about adding a few guineas, I'd like chicks, maybe 4? Our groomer discovered 2 ticks on our shitzu :(

Hey everyone were still a little new to Kentucky, but love it! :) my husband and I are looking for somewhere local to either get silkie eggs or babies? And advice would be greatly appriciated thank yall

Our run is done, so the little ones get to play outside on nice days. They absolutely love it! Still working on the coop but it is just about done.

I currently have Pekin, Welsh Harlequin, and Muscovy ducklings available here at Feather People Farm.

Lots of chicks available as well.

The goose season is almost done..still have 73 eggs in the bators..but when they are done..that will be it until next Spring since they have all quit laying. I currently have 2 pair of Sebastopols up for grabs, and will have a few Emdens and Africans available again next week.

Please call for more info. ( can't spend a lot of time on the puter.)

Feather People Farm

No emails or texting..phone calls only please!
Pick up only..no shipping. Cash only.
Call for an appointment for these and other available babies.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom