Kentucky people

frow.gif
Welcome all to BYC and the KY thread! Not sure how far you all want to drive to a swap, but the Lawrenceburg swap is one of, if not THE biggest around. They hold it the 1st and 3rd Saturdays of the month at the Wal-Mart parking lot in Lawrenceburg, KY.

When is the last swap this year? Is it just a summer thing?

Last edited:
Welcome to Ky. How many layers are you looking to get?
Thanks for asking, and sorry for the late reply. We're probably looking for somewhere around ten. Give or take a few, depending on what's available and what we determine the final coop size will be.

Anybody know of any swaps, or shows, or markets, or fairs happening this weekend? Bonus points if it's in Northern KY. I know it's a bit early for county fairs, and a fifth Saturday is a bit of an odd time for a swap, but my wife and I are looking for things to do this weekend. Thanks, all.

Hi all, looking for some muscovy ducklings in the Norther Kentucky/Cincinnati area. Having trouble finding some.

Looking for any color but white (already have too many white birds in my flock). Thanks!

FREE HENS

I live in Lexington and have 10 hens, 2 years old, that I need to rehome. What with the neighborhood dogs and kids harassing them all the time, I have given up. 7 heritage RIR, 2 Marans, 1 easter egger, laying good right now but are not youngsters anymore. I realize someone may want them to eat and that is okay, I just can't do it myself. I would just ask that they be treated okay up until then.

Scott

I'm hoping to get out to the Lawrenceburg swap tomorrow, but looking back on the thread a bit, I noticed there's two different locations listed. One in the Walmart parking lot, and one a few miles further down 127. Is this actually two different swaps, or was there a location change?

I'm hoping to get out to the Lawrenceburg swap tomorrow, but looking back on the thread a bit, I noticed there's two different locations listed. One in the Walmart parking lot, and one a few miles further down 127. Is this actually two different swaps, or was there a location change?
There is a new location starting tomorrow. It is still on 127, but farther south - 2240 US 127. 1 mile past the Bluegrass Parkway, south US127, 5 miles from WalMart.

Back
Top Bottom