Kentucky people

Awwww Thanks Mojo Chick'n, they are too cute! I guess this spring I'll try hatching some of chipmunks eggs... they will be mixed with either BO or our OEG bantam roo and we have Goldie, shes a golden laced sebright, shes alittle bigger than chipmunk and she our OEG bantams girl... be they would have pretty babies
big_smile.png
Chipmunk really doesnt hang out with them, shes usually be herself or with the BO.

Chuck that's a horrible story... love to know the guys name to see if he came to Shepherdsville... I wouldn't want to buy from him.... Also sorry to hear about your Van....

Meri, I'll keep my fingers crossed that your hatch goes well.... of course I have my reasons for wanting it to go well too.... hee hee

I'd drive down myself over the weekend but my car is down... I'm driving DH's old convertible... Thank goodness he was able to get the ratty old top to close in case it rains....

Do I have any takers on my pair of Pekins?? $25 for both... She's a good layer and he's sooo cute with his top knot...

Frodo was a little smaller than the size of my thumb when he hatched.

Awwwww, thats sad it didnt make it, I'll be alittle worried about that, but I'll give it a shot this spring.​

Quote:
Awwwww, thats sad it didnt make it, I'll be alittle worried about that, but I'll give it a shot this spring.

Jr. hatched hers out this spring when it got really super rainy - all of them died one by one because she hauled them all over creation in the rain. Next time I'm gonna either make sure it is not rainy season or take her babies when they hatch. One of her babies got eaten by a snake - I saw her having a hissy and jumping on it and fighting it
gig.gif
but Jr. is a small girl, and the snake won.

I've had better luck with Jr.s eggs when I took them and incubated them, than to have her hatch them out. She hatches fantastic - just has to learn that her babies are too small to be dragged all over the farm.

meri

Quote:
football?
lau.gif
not into it, sorry.

I'm not much on sports - especially on TV, but a live baseball game is fun to watch. Football, well, I just never understood it, I guess. As a kid it was more of a issue for me when they had 2 seconds left on the clock - and the game still ran for another 45 minutes.... never understood that
wink.png
(and it usually pre-empted my shows I wanted to watch
gig.gif
)

JEN4
Here is a Serama we hatched out last Winter... My son 10 at the time is holding her, she was soooo tiny...
2008_1105TheGang0192.jpg

Same Serama at 2 wks old with 3 one wk old japs and 2 one week old LF babys
211.jpg

And a little Jap bantam next to BC when they first hatched
2008_1026newchicks0173.jpg

I just wanted to send out a BIG HOWDY
frow.gif
to my buddie's Dukedawg and Heelerdawg and to thank them for doing such a great job on dubbing the 4 OEG rooster's for me. They look great. I am proud of you 2. I know where I will be getting all my rooster's dubbed now...lol Thank's Lily boy's
thumbsup.gif
Peace

Spidertoys: What a CUTE kitty.... You could drop her off at my place anytime.... I would not even curse you for being one of those drop off folks we're always taking animals in from...
lau.gif

We poured some cement last night in the barn and both GPs stepped in it.... What a bunch of big oafs... They did do some digging which helped with the hole we were making for the cement...

Still no goat babies....
hit.gif

cthrash1 - Awww sweet, thanks for posting.

This spring we are going to add on to our chicken run for the mommas and their babies to stay in during the day to be safe so our outside cat doesnt eat them or our mean guineas dont try to peck them.... I really have to watch the guineas with our baby chickies, they dont like them. Right now when I bring momma/chickies out of their caged in coop area, I'll let them walk the yard for a bit, until I have to come back in, then I put them in tuned upside down old rabbit hutch we have.... too the top off of it and use it upside down so they can peck and dig in the grass/dirt. Its fine for now but momma would rather be free ranging with the babies.

gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
I need to ge a pic, but Spazz is going through a hard molt, and she has four feathers sticking straight up out of her hind end and nothing else - looks like something tried to eat her hiney off
lau.gif

she looks so pitiful!

meri

Back
Top Bottom