Kentucky people

Yeah, our dogs were sleeping on the porch, they didn't even follow us out there.
Cindy, she was in one of the tractors in the back yard. I didn't have the 'door' closed, but as you know, it probably wouldn't have made a difference. These tractors were made to keep chickens in, not to keep 'something' out
sad.png

Dad wonders if it was a bobcat, but I don't think so. Whatever got her wasn't moving very fast, we heard her screaming as it was carrying her off. If I had taken my flashlight out there I probably could have saved her, but I thought the batteries were in my camera and left it inside. I came back in to get it and change the batteries back to the flashlight and realized the batteries were in it all along. Kinda sucks, I'm sure I could have saved her if I'd only have grabbed it on my way out
sad.png

Quote:
To answer your questions my coops are right out the back door. I have 2x4 welded wire around the coop but they are not covered. What ever came by did not go thru or under but over the fence. It happened just a few minutes after dark as well. but in a mater of 15 minutes.

Bluegrass Poultry Association
SWAP AND TRADE

Enjoy the covered facilities at LAKEVIEW PARK
2456 GEORGETOWN RD.
FRANKFORT, KY

SATURDAY - JUNE 19TH – 8am

BUYER AND SELLER APPRECITAITON DAY

 ANIMALS
 PLANTS
 FRUITS AND VEGETABLE
 FRESH EGGS
 FLEA MARKET ITEMS

BUY ** SELL ** TRADE

FREE SET UP THIS MONTH
Dealers welcome
From July to October we will return to the 4th Saturday of the month

Im looking for a new zealand white buck rabbit breeding age I have 7 does that need a hubby
roll.png
. Some one close to mount sterling, and i dont want any papers just an amorous buck.

I have 7 black coppers marans and 5 wheaton marans chicks all excellent quality stock. 4 sale or trade.

Still have 100 + french guineas keets 3 weeks old ... make me an offer.

cool.png

Pop

I don't think he knows, someone gave him the eggs. I highly doubt they are the ones she is looking for, she wanted tufted romans, right? I know he's supposed to have embdens in the group the eggs came from, hopefully he'll have a few pures
fl.gif

Hey all! Since I've had so many requests, we are going to have another meet up in Sadieville. Mark your calenders!!

SATURDAY JULY 17
7AM TIL IT'S TOO HOT OR EVERYTHING IS SOLD!!!

Yes, we are going to do it on a Saturday this time since the weather will require folks to want to be out when it's cooler.

We will be doing this at the Marathon Parking lot right off I75 and Porter Road. Very easy to get to! However, they charge $5 per table/seller. This is the Marathon's charge to cover the use of their lot.

Bring water, chairs and tents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For more info pm me or email or call. 859-554-5198 or my cell 704-804-1145. Leave a message I will call back!

See you there!

Sarah

cool.png

BLUEGRASS POULTRY ASSOCIATION CUSTOMER APPRECIATION DAY!!!!!! NO SET UP FEES!!!!!!

****SMALL ANIMAL SWAP AND TRADE DAYS****
~~~~~BUY~~~~~SELL~~~~~TRADE~~~~~

SATURDAY JUNE 19 2010
8:00 A.M. TILL???????

FRANKFORT LIVESTOCK COMPLEX at LAKEVIEW PARK
big_smile.png

2456 Georgetown Rd.
Frankfort, Ky, 40601

IN THE LIVESTOCK BARN~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~RAIN OR SHINE~~~~~~~~`
cool.png
`

*No adult dogs please
*goats sheep horses and cattle require current health papers.

Anyone in West KY know of a man who works at Barkley Dam who has huge, beautiful green egg layers? He would be somewhere near Cadiz, KY most likely. I met him a few weeks ago and wanted some of his eggs, but I had to leave before we could talk about it. I think he said his last name was Jackson? Can anyone help me out?

Hi friends, Is anyone willing to raise soy-free organic chickens for us? I have enough room for egg chickens...but that is all. Our son is really really allergic....and since our move from FLA, i can't find a local farmer. We are willing to buy the feed and work something out
smile.png
We are in Oldham county (NE of Louisville). We would want them to be pastured...at least in a mobile coop moved daily....which we could also set up if needed. Please drop us a line if you are interested or know someone who is. Much thanks, Anne:D

Back
Top Bottom