Kentucky people

Quote:
Howdy do. Im about 10 min from the TSC in town. For a nice 32 yo man i dont get out much but if you or anyone else would like to stop by and see the flock and maybe talk some chicken your more than welcome. Ive got a few breeds including but not limited to silkies, sebrights, polish, tetras, RIR, NHR, Colombian rocks, Ive also got some cochins, orphingtons, and some brahmas. I suppose you might find a frizzle or 2, a white rock, cant forget the barred rocks or the duccles either. Ive got welsummers, americauns, and some other breeds in the incubator just to be sure im well diversed. Sunday i should be picking up some dominickers and who knows what else.

Quote:
Howdy do. Im about 10 min from the TSC in town. For a nice 32 yo man i dont get out much but if you or anyone else would like to stop by and see the flock and maybe talk some chicken your more than welcome. Ive got a few breeds including but not limited to silkies, sebrights, polish, tetras, RIR, NHR, Colombian rocks, Ive also got some cochins, orphingtons, and some brahmas. I suppose you might find a frizzle or 2, a white rock, cant forget the barred rocks or the duccles either. Ive got welsummers, americauns, and some other breeds in the incubator just to be sure im well diversed. Sunday i should be picking up some dominickers and who knows what else.

Wow! How many chickens are you hoping to have? Sounds like you have quite the assortment. When things slow down around here, maybe I'll get out to see your flock. I'll contact you. That's 3 of us so far from the Georgetown area. Would really like to know of any swaps in the area also.

I had 25 and that grew to 50 then I got 20 or so more sold some and traded some lost 50 of so to what i think are coons got 15 or 20 over the last couple weeks. I think im back up to 60 or so birds. My goal is 400 by fall(for a CSA project im working on). My bator holds 120 eggs but i may have to build one that holds twice that. Ill just have to see how it goes.

There is a swap tomorrow in sadiville.

Last edited:
Quote:

Wow! How many chickens are you hoping to have? Sounds like you have quite the assortment. When things slow down around here, maybe I'll get out to see your flock. I'll contact you. That's 3 of us so far from the Georgetown area. Would really like to know of any swaps in the area also.

There's a swap tomorrow morning at the Sadieville exit off of I-75 by the Marathon station. Don't know if I'll go. I don't have anything to sell at this time.
Colby

Quote:

There's a swap tomorrow morning at the Sadieville exit off of I-75 by the Marathon station. Don't know if I'll go. I don't have anything to sell at this time.
Colby

Couldn't make the swap as I have family visiting but hope there will be more.

Dumb newb question here: What does "LF" stand for? I know I'm gonna feel stupid when I get the answer but I simply cannot figure it out!
hu.gif

Quote:
Where are you selling your chickens? Once in a while I give a few away but would like to hatch more next year and sell some of them. Are yours separated by breed or are they mutts like mine are so far? What is the CSA?

Back
Top Bottom