Kentucky people

Hello. I havent posted in awhile. I have 6 two month old Muscovies (3 males & 3 females) to sell and was wondering how much they are goin for? I dont go to swaps or anything so I have no idea. Thanks for any help.

Any swaps this coming Sat.? Sept. Sept.29?

Swap Meet Lexington Ky Chicken & small animal swap meet in Lexington , Ky (just off I-75)
WHEN : Sept 29 8:00 am to ? (from 1st crow to last peck)
WHAT: Bring your Poultry & poultry related items
country eggs (white & brown) will be there for sale
WHERE: Merchants Mall in Lexington!
1820 Bryan Station Rd
Hi-Acres Shopping Center
Contact Jr Dailey 859-559-1794
For all poultry updates check here http://antiquetractorsforum.com/viewforum.php?f=74
This swap meet will be held last Sat of every month till Nov.. This is the Swap Meet To Deal With all are treated the same..
NO SET UP FEE
Plenty of Room & set up space
food vendors on site -- haveing people call wanting :
OEG Bantams
big stock chickens
rabbits
ducks
Some of the stock that be there :
wire cages all sizes
Quail Georgia Gaint
OEG Bantams
Silkies
Big stock
this swap adv on several web site and haveing a big responce
food & rest rooms on the grounds
will be some nice breeding stock
BUY SELL TRADE IF ITS FREE ITS FOR ME Deal With US we treat you right
Come out and enjoy a small animal swap meet Sept 29 2012 at 8:00 am until everybody leaves this is a great location there are plenty of places to park and plenty of places for sellers to setup. if you are buying saleing or trading or just looking bring your chickens, ducks, peacocks, pigeons, doves, goose, geese. Goslings, rabbits, baby goats, grown goats, game chickens, quail, or anything else. This swap draws buyers & sellers from several counties here in KY. Come out and enjoy the morning with us. If rain or ?? call..859-559-1794. all ready getting calls about a lot of poultry & small animals for this weeks swap..
(copy right to AMM)
turkeys, bantams, chickens, ducks, geese, bantys, gamechickens, baby chicks

AND

POULTRY SALE AND SWAP
SEPTEMBER 29, 2012
8-12
TRACTOR SUPPLY PARIS, KENTUCKY

We will have all types of poultry, birds and small animals for sale. Several breeds of banties, several breeds of call ducks including grays, white, and snowy calls. Pigeons, doves. Guineas, chickens.
We will also have some cages for sale. THIS IS A HUGE SALE. Lot of setups and customers. You won't want to miss this one! Free setup. Hope to see you there!

Hi a newbie here in Nancy, KY. Have 12 chickens: 5 BO, 4EE, 2 Dominiques, and 1 Red Star. Oh, and 3 border collies that rule my roost! I am hoping to add more laying hens to my group since I only have 1 EE laying now, 1 is molding I guess-looks like they had a pillow fight in the coop. The others are all pullets. Anyone in my area?

Please post all ads in the appropriate BST section.

Thanks

~Staff

Last edited by a moderator:
Please post all ads in the appropriate BST section.

Thanks

~Staff

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello neighbors,i wanted to offer you all my 2 beautiful cockerels that need a new home.They are both 14 weeks old.1 is a silver or grey partridge silkie and the other is a darker colored partridge silkie.I hatched these 2 from eggs sent to me by another byc'er,Shayna.You can go to her profile to see how beautiful her birds are.These 2 came from paints.These are just pets to me,i dont breed or sell hatching eggs.I just want them to go to a good home.If you can give them a good home i'll give them to you for free.I dont no anything about shipping,but i have no problem driving a fair distance to get them a good home.Here's some pics,not great pics,but as good as i could get.We have had alot of rain and their pen is pretty muddy,so they're a bit dirty right now.Im located about 10 minutes away from NKU.

Hi a newbie here in Nancy, KY. Have 12 chickens: 5 BO, 4EE, 2 Dominiques, and 1 Red Star. Oh, and 3 border collies that rule my roost! I am hoping to add more laying hens to my group since I only have 1 EE laying now, 1 is molding I guess-looks like they had a pillow fight in the coop. The others are all pullets. Anyone in my area?

Im in Russell Springs, so not too far away.

~Casey

Back
Top Bottom