kidnapped and transformed RP

Dirk and Jessie both saw Namine begining to topple and acted as one with lightning speed. Knowing they wouldn't reach her with their arms, they tried something different. Dirk quickly unfolded his left wing and Jessie extended her right one. They both reached out behind Namine with their wings, forming a sort of cradle that caught the fainting girl and held her off the ground. They continued to hold her there like that, lying down horizontally in the wing cradle, bacuase they both knew that was the best possition for someone to regain conciousness. Jessie looked at Dirk, then gave him a thumb's up and said "Nice catch." I haven't seen your reflexes that fast since 8th grade!"
"Thanks," Dirk replied. Then he turned to Solana and said "Modern science, that's how this is possible. I have to admit, Dr. Conners is probably among the 5 most brilliant men in the world..." He winced in pain for a second, clutching his right leg, then said "Acch, D****t. When I get ahold of whoever attacked this place, there is going to be h*ll to pay." He moved his hands, revealing a line of several large holes in his pants. Each one had a bullet entry wound directly behind it, one of which had gone down to his femur. The rounds had since been removed and the wounds patched up, but they still hurt, clearly showed, and the scars would likely stay with him for the rest of his life.
Namine twitched a bit, starting to regain consciousness slowly. (Just so you know, Raiana, Namine, and Solana don't know each other well)
"So modern science turned me into a fox? And what happened are you ok?" Solana asked.
Raiana was more interested in something else. "Who are the other 4?" She said while tying a complicated knot with the string. (If there's any normal windows I have something cool planned, but its one of Raiana's pranks.)

Namine twitched a bit, starting to regain consciousness slowly. (Just so you know, Raiana, Namine, and Solana don't know each other well)
"So modern science turned me into a fox? And what happened are you ok?" Solana asked.
Raiana was more interested in something else. "Who are the other 4?" She said while tying a complicated knot with the string. (If there's any normal windows I have something cool planned, but its one of Raiana's pranks.)

Jessie turned to Raiana and said "Who are what other four? You mean us?" She gestured to herself, Namine, Dirk, and Solana.

"Well, really it's a little ways ahead of it's time, but soon it will be pretty common. Ohh, yeah I'm fine. When we were attacked I was one of the few Half-Bloods who made a stand, and I guess I got what comes with being that kind of threat."

(I'm not sure if there's any regular windows cause, if there were, the sunlight that would come through them would pose problems for the vampires)

Jessie turned to Raiana and said "Who are what other four? You mean us?" She gestured to herself, Namine, Dirk, and Solana.

"Well, really it's a little ways ahead of it's time, but soon it will be pretty common. Ohh, yeah I'm fine. When we were attacked I was one of the few Half-Bloods who made a stand, and I guess I got what comes with being that kind of threat."

(I'm not sure if there's any regular windows cause, if there were, the sunlight that would come through them would pose problems for the vampires)
"No, the other four most brilliant men in the world." Raiana replied. "Oh yeah, who are you?" (That was an aftersight for her XD)

Namine moaned and tried to stand up, having regained consciousness.

"Oh." Solana said, for once at a loss for words.

(ok then she can do another prank XD do they have tissue paper?)

Last edited:
"No, the other four most brilliant men in the world." Raiana replied. "Oh yeah, who are you?" (That was an aftersight for her XD)

(*sigh* I remember when you did that to my cousin it didn't bug him at all)

Selena ate half the pouch

(*sigh* I remember when you did that to my cousin it didn't bug him at all)

Selena ate half the pouch

(wait, you two know each other?)

Charles walked towards Dirk and Jessie.

"My name's Jessie, and that's Dirk," Jessie said to Raiana. "I'm not sure who these other two girls are, though." Then Jessie saw Charles, smiled and said "Hey Charles! You wanna come sit with us?" She gestured to a few empty seats on the other side of the cafeteria-style table.

Dirk looked down at Namine and said "Easy there, you passed out for a moment. You're fine now, though. Think you can sit up?" Meanwhile, one of the waiters approached their table with a list of food options for each kind of Half-Blood.

(I think that there is tissue paper, Water. btw, Wintent, how about you figure out the different menu choices for each type of Half-Blood. Also, MiPuppy and Water, do you two know each other in real life?)

"My name's Jessie, and that's Dirk," Jessie said to Raiana. "I'm not sure who these other two girls are, though." Then Jessie saw Charles, smiled and said "Hey Charles! You wanna come sit with us?" She gestured to a few empty seats on the other side of the cafeteria-style table.

Dirk looked down at Namine and said "Easy there, you passed out for a moment. You're fine now, though. Think you can sit up?" Meanwhile, one of the waiters approached their table with a list of food options for each kind of Half-Blood.

(I think that there is tissue paper, Water. btw, Wintent, how about you figure out the different menu choices for each type of Half-Blood. Also, MiPuppy and Water, do you two know each other in real life?)
"Wait I passed out? What happened?" Namine asked.

Solana looked at the menu.

"Ok, Dirk, do you know who the other 4 most brilliant brilliant people in the world are?" Raiana asked.

Charles nodded and went to sit by Jessie.

(Really they can choose something they think there kind of creature would eat.)

Back
Top Bottom