Quail Sweeties Hatch Along!

Pics
Is there an updated list of names? This was started months ago... I'm probably too late. Howabout "Mitzie" for #27
Oh, I hope not. Quail eggs hatch in 16-18 days, so you're just in time. It's day 13 today and we will be locking down tomorrow!

I like the name, but I'm a bit confused - my covey are all named after sweets, so that's the naming theme for this hatch! Is Mitzie like...a sweet brand or something?

Latest update as of 4/28:

1. (Celadon)
2. (Celadon) Panna Cotta - Nero70002
3. (Celadon)
4. (Celadon)
5. Gumdrop - Antiocheggers
8. Custard - GreenJay
9. Taza - 2ndTink
10. Fudge - TwoCrows
11. Cupcake - GirlsHuntToo
13. Twinkie - Wrathsfarm
15. *** - Fluffycrow
18. Marzipan - Chive
22. Hedgehog - Nym
24. Cannoli - ChickaChicka1
25. Honey - Nero70002
27. Macaroon - Califas77
30. Key Lime Pie - talkinboutchickens
35. (Cracked day 9) Mars - Torisgloomyplace
36. (Celadon)

Last edited:
Oh, I hope not. Quail eggs hatch in 16-18 days, so you're just in time. It's day 13 today and we will be locking down tomorrow!

I like the name, but I'm a bit confused - my covey are all named after sweets, so that's the naming theme for this hatch! Is Mitzie like...a sweet brand or something?
Oops... well how about Marzipan? nope, that's taken how bout... "Macaroon"

Go Taza and Quail Sweeties! You're almost ready to hatch :celebrate

Pop Corn GIF by Alexander IRL

It's lockdown day! I've increased the humidity, taken the turner out, and put down a towel. I also candled a couple of eggs - we're at the stage where the whole egg is dark except for the air cell. I'm a little worried about #35 - the membrane between the chick and the air cell is reddish, which makes me think there might be a blood ring :c I'll still attempt an assist in 2-3 days, but the chick might not have made it.

Back
Top Bottom