kidnapped and transformed RP

Josh picked up Charlie (That is his name right?) and walked to the cafeteria.

Wyatt got up and took some of the food,
"This is sick!"

Kat saw the food, she would rather starve then eat it,
"That is worst then the stuff they fed us at half blood!"

The wolf-neko girl from earlier was sitting next to Kat. She looked up and said "Actually, the stuff they gave us at Half-Blood was pretty good. This stuff tastes like sewage. I should know, I fell down a manhole about a year ago." Her body quiveredas she forced down another mouthfull.

(If this is too gross, lemme know and I'll change it)

(the place was broken into and lots of people where takin and most of the guards are dead)
(thanks)
"Where am I?" Raiana screamed.

Namine tried to get out of her mermaid form. (too bad she has no idea how.)

Solana tripped and while trying to regain her balance, accidentally turned into a fox.

Last edited:
(thanks)
"Where am I?" Raiana screamed.

Namine tried to get out of her mermaid form. (too bad she has no idea how.)

Solana tripped and while trying to regain her balance, accidentally turned into a fox.

A guard stopped by Radians and Namine's dorms and each asked the occupant if they wanted any help getting to the meeting. However, someone different happened by Solana's room. Dirk thought he heard something and peeked inside. Seeing the little fox standing there on the floor, he assumed this was one of the newbies. "Hey there, don't think I've seen you here before. You want some help? The headmaster won't like it of we're late."

(Just keep in mind, Water, that Dirk has the wings and tail of a Nightfury from the HTTYD movie)

Josh picked up Charlie (That is his name right?) and walked to the cafeteria.

Wyatt got up and took some of the food,
"This is sick!"

Kat saw the food, she would rather starve then eat it,
"That is worst then the stuff they fed us at half blood!"

The wolf-neko girl from earlier was sitting next to Kat. She looked up and said "Actually, the stuff they gave us at Half-Blood was pretty good. This stuff tastes like sewage. I should know, I fell down a manhole about a year ago." Her body quiveredas she forced down another mouthfull.

(If this is too gross, lemme know and I'll change it)

Back
Top Bottom