kingdom hearts 2 players I need help

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
idunno.gif
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

* I was playing one of the FF and bout half way through when my son got his own place and took the PS2. . . darn it. Never got to finish KH either, come to think of it. . . . .

Last edited:
lol. I have every FF game and cant wait to get FF vs. for the ps3. I have never been disapointed with squares work. if you ever plan to get a cheap ps2 I recommend KH 2.

here is what the back would say about the game "armed with a can of scratch and an ear of corn. She must set out on a jouney to a better coop. she will be faced with danger as she sets out to the island of chicklantis."
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom