kingdom hearts 2 players I need help

idunno.gif
idunno.gif
idunno.gif
idunno.gif

Video games are all Greek to me....
Unless of course its The Legend of Zelda!
love.gif

:Your welcome.

I'm a big gamer too, I just don't usually express it unless I'm on a gamer board. I'm rare breed, if you will; adicted to chickens and video games.
big_smile.png

same here! we must be related then lol. I won ALOT of systems. I had the 360 and wii but the RRod got to me and the wii had to be sold cause I needed a metal halide for the saltwater tank. I am getting the wii again though and that game will be my first choise. I beat zelda twilight princess

My husband and I are both gamers. He has EVERY system ever made. Everything from an Atari to PS3. And nearly every game to go with them. He doesn't care about the chickens though. The chickens are mine. I personally have a Dreamcast, PS2 and Xbox360. Right now I'm playing Assasin's Creed. Can't put it down. If the weather's too crappy to hang out with my chooks then I'm in the house with a controller in my hand.

My husband won his 360 from the mountain dew every 10 minutes contest. He entered something like 600 caps to do it. Then it got the RROD, got it fixed, sold it and bought an Elite. My 360 is almost 2 years old and, knock on wood, no RROD. If you get another 360 let me know and I'll send you my gamertag.

I may buy an elite. does your husband have a PSN tag? I have a ps3 as well and I play warhawk once in a while but buying a few more games soon. I have an atrari 2600 a dreamcast, 3 sega genisis's, a gamecube, a NES, a game cube and a N64. They are all boxed up and I just the PS3 going.

I used to play Billy Hatcher. I have Zelda the Twilight Princess for Gamecube but I don't have it for the wii. I'm going to get the new Fire emblem for my wii soon.
wee.gif

Yeah, I'm pretty sure his PSN is lbfire but I'm not sure. Let me know yours and I'll have him send you a friend request. I'm not sure what he usually plays. He's not a big fan of first person shooters but that's what everyone else plays so he plays them sometimes. I'm eventually getting a PS3. But I don't know when. I'm kinda waiting on HOME to come out. If HOME is as impressive as they say it will be, then I'll probably get one for sure. I really got addicted to the online gaming world with my 360, so I want to have the same experience with the PS3. Right now, it's just not up to par with Xbox live.
roll.png

If you want you can check out my gamercard on xbox.com. My GT is RagdollJessi and I also have a myspace page. It's www.myspace.com/gamergirl_raven
smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom