Kobe Chicken (aka giving chickens beer)

GREAT! Now DH and the chickies will be drinking beer and having farting contests!

It makes a mom proud!
yippiechickie.gif

I googled "Do chickens fart" for my kids, and it seems chickens do fart. So I'm guessing they burp as well. Just daintily due to their size. Not fratboy belching the alma mater kind of burps.

My pet duck I had for almost 9 yrs would fart.​

Funny because just last night I was enjoying a "boat soda" while sitting out in the run with my girls. One of my lap chicks got done preening herself and began pecking at the can when she discovered a small puddle caught in the ring around the rim, happily emptying it for me. The other girl who was on me at the time tried it out of curiosity, but gave a head shake. She's probably holding out for a wine cooler.
cool.png

Glad I don't have to drink alone anymore when I'm out with the girls !

Quote:
Ah, but horses can't burp, but they most definitely fart. One being true does not necessarily mean the other follows.
lol.png

I'd be willing to chip in to fund this research, as long as I get to watch.
lau.gif

Well I bought a 6 pack of that new "flavored" beer called Berry Weiss and I guess if I don't like it I now know who'll drink it. I wonder if there's nutritional value in it because of the berries, hmmm... My hubby on the other hand said it would be a cold day in hedoublehokeysticks before they get any of his beer, lol. My chickens are extremely spoiled so we'll see......

Quote:
This is a great point..... we have lots of brew waste left over that goes to the compost... I'd like to find out if anyone has given it to the chickens before??

Fantastic!!! Perhaps I shall share Martinis with them too.
cool.png

One for the chickens... one for me.

Two for the chickens... one, two for me.

Three for the chickens... one, two, three for me...

And it's no wonder they sleep on the floor of the coop, they're too wasted to stay balanced on the roost! Of course, after one plus two plus three Martinis I'm going to be on the floor of the coop too.

Cheers,

Squeaky

Back
Top Bottom