KY state fair

We went on Saturday and Sunday last year and still was a bunch of folks there Sunday Morning, which is when I bought my chickens I had at that time.

Do they have chickens for sale on Thursday?? That is the only day I will get to go. Cindy make sure you pm me your cell phone #. You can look at chickies with me.
When you go to Louisvile what route do you take? 150? or the parkway?

Quote:
Ok will do... I go up the parkway to Columbia then on through Cambellsville, e-town to 65 and up. Take about 2 - 2 1/2 hrs for me. BUT... I might have to help Cortni move back to college on that Thursday so I'll have to let you know now... We may have to wait for the weekend to go.
roll.png
She just found out she may have to move in a few days early for one of her scholarship activities. Not really complaining much though as this will be 100.00 less per month we'll have to pay. She said she'll let me know when she finds out otherwise she'll wait till the weekend to move in.

I hope I can go, though it sucks that I won't have any money
sad.png
I've been waiting and waiting on my money from school, but it doesn't look like I'm gonna get it. I'll have to call and see what's up. I should be getting the darned thing (PELL grant), I just don't know what's going on.

Has anyone bought or sold up at the fair? I was just wondering what they sale for. I dont want to show but I do have pair of call ducks for sale that I would like to sale. Do you have to show to sale? Help me.....

I think you do have to show to sell. We are having a chickenstock in September. The link is in my siggy. If you still have them then, you should come and bring them with.
smile.png

ETA: What color are the ducks?

Last edited:
ME?

want more ducks?

why how silly...

of course I always want more ducks.

if the price is right
lau.gif

I have 5 whites right now - I have one male for sure, but the geese got his wing and it hangs funky
somad.gif
, I am hoping it'll heal up normal - it's been funky for about a week, now. Plus, he does hold it up normal at times, so I know it's just hurting him to hold it correctly.

I may have one other male, but not sure yet on him/her/it - no curly yet. I know I have three females for sure, though.

Makes me angry about the male, because he is the smallest of the two I thought might be male - the other one is bigger (and might be female).

Dang geese, if they weren't so lovable, I'd have to butcher them.
wink.png

They're at that teenage stage where they have to pester everyone.

meri

Mojo Chick'n :

ME?

want more ducks?

why how silly...

of course I always want more ducks.

if the price is right
lau.gif

I have 5 whites right now - I have one male for sure, but the geese got his wing and it hangs funky
somad.gif
, I am hoping it'll heal up normal - it's been funky for about a week, now. Plus, he does hold it up normal at times, so I know it's just hurting him to hold it correctly.

I may have one other male, but not sure yet on him/her/it - no curly yet. I know I have three females for sure, though.

Makes me angry about the male, because he is the smallest of the two I thought might be male - the other one is bigger (and might be female).

Dang geese, if they weren't so lovable, I'd have to butcher them.
wink.png

They're at that teenage stage where they have to pester everyone.

meri

Maybe you should bandage it or something? That might help. Do the quack test with your other one, it should be old enough.​

Back
Top Bottom