Lakia House Of The Elders***Now Open **Sign ups available

"You deserve nothing but a slow, painful death" She snarled, throwing herself repeatedly against the rock and cracking/breaking several of his ribs.

"Let him go now!" Valasca roared as she she ran toward her. "Get your hands off of him or I'll kill you myself!"

Thistles heard the uproar get even louder. "Okay, that's it. Cairo, Derek, you're coming with me."

"Who's going to watch my mate?" He asked, exasperated.

"My clone will." Thistles replied, sending a clone into the cave where Scyene and Derek were.

"Yeah. I'm going to trust-"

"Derek, its fine." Scyene said to him weakly. "I can fend for myself."

"Scyene, don't start." Derek snapped.

"Okay, knock it off you two." Thistles intervened. "No one's going to listen to you bicker all day when there is a huge fight going on only a few miles from here."

"Shut up!" Derek yelled. "I don't care-"

"Derek, you are going to let the clone watch Scyene and you are coming with us and there is nothing you can do about it." Cairo nipped. Derek sighed as he knew he had to listen. Thistles slipped her talon claws back on as she prepared for battle.

Thistles heard the uproar get even louder. "Okay, that's it. Cairo, Derek, you're coming with me."

"Who's going to watch my mate?" He asked, exasperated.

"My clone will." Thistles replied, sending a clone into the cave where Scyene and Derek were.

"Yeah. I'm going to trust-"

"Derek, its fine." Scyene said to him weakly. "I can fend for myself."

"Scyene, don't start." Derek snapped.

"Okay, knock it off you two." Thistles intervened. "No one's going to listen to you bicker all day when there is a huge fight going on only a few miles from here."

"Shut up!" Derek yelled. "I don't care-"

"Derek, you are going to let the clone watch Scyene and you are coming with us and there is nothing you can do about it." Cairo nipped. Derek sighed as he knew he had to listen. Thistles slipped her talon claws back on as she prepared for battle.

(I'm going to send forms for the pups in a minute = P)

"Pacu, would you like to come?" Thistles asked as she got the remaining piece of armor on.

Rahcael stayed well out of the fight. She had managed to climb up into the tree next to the one she had hit; she couldn't climb the one she slammed into because the impact of a 10 ton Falcon flying at around 20 mph had knocked the Red Maple clear out of the ground, dirt still stuck to its roots. She watched the fight progress from a spot in the Oak where nobody who didn't know right where to look could see her, paying particular attention to Kate. "Dang," she thought "she's good. She looks like she's able to use my powers almost as good as I can."

Paul was sprinting towards where Kate was beating the living daylights out of Lark, using his wings to gain a little bit more speed. "Kate!" he yelled, "Forget about him, you can focus on the others! Leave Lark to me, this is personal!"

Last edited:
"Pacu, would you like to come?" Thistles asked as she got the remaining piece of armor on.

"It would be best to leave him here." Cairo suggested. "If we lose he could be captured again, and they aren't going to let him escape so easily this time."

"Yeah." Derek agreed.

"Then let's go now. I want to get there in time to stop the enemy if our soldiers are losing." Thistles urged.

"We are ready whenever you are." Cairo said.

"Alright. Pacu, if anything happens send me a mental message and we'll be back." Thistles said to the guardian. Without waiting for a reply she whirled her tail in the air, summoning 4 clones while the last one was watching Scyene in the small cave. "Hop on." Cairo and Derek then hopped onto Thistles' back, where she then bolted as she took off.

Rahcael stayed well out of the fight. She had managed to climb up into the tree next to the one she had hit; she couldn't climb the one she slammed into because the impact of a 10 ton Falcon flying at around 20 mph had knocked the Red Maple clear out of the ground, dirt still stuck to its roots. She watched the fight progress from a spot in the Oak where nobody who didn't know right where to look could see her, paying particular attention to Kate. "Dang," she thought "she's good. She looks like she's able to use my powers almost as good as I can."

Paul was sprinting towards where Kate was beating the living daylights out of Lark, using his wings to gain a little bit more speed. "Kate!" he yelled, "Forget about him, you can focus on the others! Leave Lark to me, this is personal!"

Kate chuckled through her mind I have lots of practice

Back
Top Bottom