Large amount of non-posting members

Corey NC

Songster
12 Years
Mar 28, 2007
North Carolina
Did you know there is 40 plus pages of non-posting members?

Is there any way to tell who is actively logining in and who isn't?

I don't mind people not posting if they are reading but it just seems like so much space it taken up by those members who never read/post that could be better used else where.

could we send out a mass email that if you don't post by such and such date that your account will be deleted?

Just curious....

Ssssshh......30 of those pages are my Ghostnics. I plan on using them if I get banned.
tongue.png

That's normal for a forum. I'd guess 20% are here but afraid or have no reason to
post. 20% are probably duplicates. The rest are people who joined and never came
back.

I know it's nice to say there are 6000+ members but if most of them never came
back they don't do us much good. Guess it sounds good to the sponsors.
idunno.gif

Just my opinion...

Quote:
I tried adding a few but Santa wouldn't work and I can't find him in the user list.
Maybe I'll try Miss Ohio but then people would think I'm a girl.

Why would it make a difference to you weather I ever posted or not??? My greatest enjoyment of this forum is to read and learn, not to be on here posting just to be posting.
If I can add something of value to a discussion I will, otherwise I'll just lurk and learn.
THANX RICH

I KNOW , corey on my hunting forum they would do "roll call" and if your acount wasent used atleast once a week, your membership was terminated, inless you gave an exusse like if you were gone on vacation or something

barnie.gif
I have multiple personalities, one page is all me....... I tried to stop but the goat voice in my head made me do it...

On a serious note - those folks with days coming up guessing when BYC will hit 7000 probably have a few user ID's under their belt...
gig.gif

(PC - You aren't a girl?)

I'm not even talking about small amount of post I mean zero posts which someone could lurk and not post just fine w/o being a member.

Back
Top Bottom