Late January Hatch?

My eggs are on day 21 and no pips at all. I am starting to freak out. This is my first time hatching. Any advice? Feel like I haven't slept all week. Thought they would be a bit early since they are bantams. My only worry is on day 19 I had to open the incubator to add water. Think that killed them? They were all moving on day 17.

None of mine hatched until almost the end of day 21! :) Keep faith! :) if you listen very closely can you hear any chirping?

When did you all start getting pips? Today is day 19. I had an egg shaking yesterday after we went into lockdown but today nothing. There's nose prints all over the incubator lol. We are so impatiently waiting for these babies.

Got 2 pips and hatches early on day 20/21.. one hatch today being 21/22... and one pip.

Getting discouraged as that's 23 eggs still seemingly without activity.

Got 2 pips and hatches early on day 20/21.. one hatch today being 21/22... and one pip.

Getting discouraged as that's 23 eggs still seemingly without activity.

So maybe tomorrow. This waiting is killer! Anyone have any pips on day 19. Incubator has even on the warmer side and I heard that might cause an earlier hatch.

Back
Top Bottom