Lavender Ameraucana bantams

I am desperately looking to get a dozen or so (will be fine with 6 if they are hard to come by) Lav bantam Ameraucana eggs. Does anyone on here know where or if anyone here has some I have paypal. Thank you so much. I am trying to get my incubator full before February begins!

kindly
Donna

Keep checking the Ameraucana Directory. I update it as members join that say they will sell hatching eggs and/or birds when available.
http://ameraucanaalliance.org/DnLd/Directory.pdf

thank you for the link
goodpost.gif

Last edited:
Where can I get some? I love the color and have raised standard Ameraucana hens in the past. They are so sweet and smart. I want to go smaller this time around. I am having difficulty finding a source. Thanks

i have had great luck using eBay ....i always try to find someone who is not on opposite coast to make the shipping shorter. but i have had good luck as far away as GA and i am in NO. CA. i am sure you can find some hatching eggs that way.

Anyone searching for Ameraucanas both Large and Bantam can always check the Breeder Directory on the Ameraucana Breeders Club website. The website address is ameraucanas.org. You may be able to find someone in your area who breeds what you are looking for in your area.

Do these chickens lay well? I have cochin bantams and am disappointed with how little they lay. I keep them around because they are pets, but I don't need anymore freeloaders. I love lavender chickens, and am considering getting this breed if they are good layers.

I ended up hatching out a few Lavender Ameraucana bantams last summer. Watched them grow up and they are now laying eggs.

Have to say... I love them! They are fast becoming my favorites.

Hard to get photos of them, with out the other chickens photo bombing. The Blue copper marans are now in the other Hen house with the big chickens.

His color is not good for a lavender, but I am keeping him for now.

One of the Lavender Hens.

The Better Rooster.
First egg.

Anyone else love these chickens too?
I love them, had them for years. But can find them anywhere.

I know this is an extremely late reply, but I just reserved two lavender Ameraucana bantam chicks. Hatched this past Monday and I will pick them up this coming Monday. I am so excited!! They are such pretty little birds. Was hoping for maybe a thread about them or something, but no such luck. Anyways, your birds are beautiful. Hope mine turn out just as lovely. :)
Where are you getting these? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom