Lavender Ameraucana Breeders .... UNITE

Pics
Any one that was on my last the past two years contact me. Thank you, Harry
Does 2010 count?
wink.png
Just kidding.

Quote:
I have contacted the breeder, and yes, he will replace them if he has a good hatch. If not he will refund. Express Shipping was not used, but even it had been the Post Office does not refund for late delivery on "lives" due to the possibility of them being held because of "dry ice" flights. He uses Priority Mail because it usually gets delivered more reliably than Express, only this time it didn't. The Lav and Lav splits are all doing fine.

well crap.. wish I had space in the incubator!! I'll will be joining there with my lavender eggs at some point!
Cool, we are aiming for an easy place to list eggs when you have excess or orders fall through.

I really hate that they did away with the actual "auction" site on here. I'm still confused as to what prompted that decision, I rarely sell anything on here now since they took it down. It too hard to follow when the exact time of the auction ending is. I hate going through the "for sale" section now too, its almost too much information. I'm selling mostly on word of mouth or through my own webpage. It will be nice to have a quick sale thread to sell those extra eggs or cancelled orders though

I really hate that they did away with the actual "auction" site on here. I'm still confused as to what prompted that decision, I rarely sell anything on here now since they took it down. It too hard to follow when the exact time of the auction ending is. I hate going through the "for sale" section now too, its almost too much information. I'm selling mostly on word of mouth or through my own webpage. It will be nice to have a quick sale thread to sell those extra eggs or cancelled orders though
Yep, real easy. If you list at 9.00am one day last bid is 9.00am the next. No rocket science.

Back
Top Bottom