Lavender Ameraucana Breeders .... UNITE

Can anyone tell me if they think this is a lavender Ameraucana? Just unsure of exactly what she is.

It is either a very light blue or lavender . Your chicks from her and the black will tell you for sure . If all black chicks then she is lavender . If 50 - 50 on blue and black chicks then she is blue . To be considered a Ameraucana she needs a beard and muffs .

can someone tell me at what age do Ameraucana pullets comb start to get pink

thanks
EB

Only when they are near point of lay..... later than most other breeds I have. Usually 7+ months old here..... I really don't expect them to lay till close to 9 months.

I've had my Smith lavender and blacks for about 2wks! I love the heck out of them. I had only one that hatched out of 5 set (gifted eggs from a friend). I was bummed, but I got lucky and got ahold of him right before his last hatch of this year! Yay! We did loose one of the blacks the night of their delivery, but I'm happy the others are nice and healthy. I'm excited to see how they turn out.
> Val... my only hatch from my set.

My Smith bitties.

I've been told that there is no splash for Lavenders??? Please let me know what your experiences are. I have a pure white one and one that is definitely splash so don't know where that is coming from.
Thanks (I'll take pics when camera done charging)

Back
Top Bottom