Lavender Ameraucana Breeders .... UNITE

No.

Not caving in.

The APA and ABA are the exhibition poultry governing body's in the US and Canada. They have rules, if a person doesn't like the rules, there is a process to have them changed. But. ..you have to be an APA /ABA member. This particular situation is only the APA situation. This "caving " means that you would rather not go by established rules and terminology, but change the rules and not even join the organization or go through the appropriate steps.

I don't understand.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Lets not discuss EE.  There are lots of threads for that.  This is really dedicated to Breeders of Lavenders (patterns too).

Thanks, i didn't no there was other threads for that (sarcastic). I asked if it was an Amerucana or Easter Egger. This forum is for Lavs which are a type of Amerucana. This website is to learn. Don't be that person. I found your comment uncalled for.

You said it,this is a thread for breeding Amerucanas. I was told i was buying Amerucanas, i breed Lavs only, so i wanted to know if those chick's are some other type of Amerucana or an Easter egger. With that being said, my question was answered nicely 10 posts ago. So i have 1 question, why are we still talking about this?

Harry did create his own stain, starting after he heard of our lavender Ameraucana projects.  Actually Michael Muenks and I started breeding lavender bantams first and I began developing LF lavenders along side them.  Some have crossed Harry's line with mine...LF that is.  He and I both originally joined the Ameraucana Bantam Club in the early 1980s and have corresponded many times and neither of us have created any self blue varieties of chickens...although some want us to change the wording.  Right, Harry?
Join the Alliance.  All the history is here. 

So it was all 3 involved, and Harry did create his own separately... thank you, that is what I was remembering... I do try to keep my facts straight...

Back
Top Bottom