Lavender Ameraucana Breeders .... UNITE

Cue the bantam lavenders . . . It gets dark so early now, this is the only way I see them on days I work. I love these little ones, they are so friendly, and the roo is a fine little gentleman. These are from John Blehm.
I love this picture :) lavenders are so beautiful! The boy I got from you has really matured nicely :)
Posting to say hello and to give an introduction! I've only had chickens for about 2 years, but already I'm obsessed! I started out just wanting a basket of colorful eggs, but I ended up with a really nice FBCM cockerel and am working on developing a solid breeding program around him. I also fell in love with Lavenders and started off hatching a group of 11 LAs. Unfortunately, a predator snagged 6 of them and managed to leave me with 5 boys! I kept what I thought was the best one, Tangerine, and another one who was just too friendly to give away. I'm glad I kept him, because Floppy seems to have matured to be the better of the two. I've got a small batch of LAs in the bator now, but I received eggs in very bad shape (dirty, water-stained), so we'll see. This is Mr. Floppy. Any and all feedback is welcomed! I'm also just starting out with Lavender "Marans" and hope to get some nice Lavender Olive Eggers from them. I've already got 2 that I hatched from purchased eggs, and they just started laying pretty mint green eggs. Looking forward to getting to know everyone! Rachel
Beautiful!

Here is a pictures of 2016 Breeders unfortunately the male had lost some feathers when the picture was taken. He filled in very nice and has a wide chest now.

Last edited:
Posting to say hello and to give an introduction! I've only had chickens for about 2 years, but already I'm obsessed! I started out just wanting a basket of colorful eggs, but I ended up with a really nice FBCM cockerel and am working on developing a solid breeding program around him. I also fell in love with Lavenders and started off hatching a group of 11 LAs. Unfortunately, a predator snagged 6 of them and managed to leave me with 5 boys! I kept what I thought was the best one, Tangerine, and another one who was just too friendly to give away. I'm glad I kept him, because Floppy seems to have matured to be the better of the two. I've got a small batch of LAs in the bator now, but I received eggs in very bad shape (dirty, water-stained), so we'll see. This is Mr. Floppy. Any and all feedback is welcomed! I'm also just starting out with Lavender "Marans" and hope to get some nice Lavender Olive Eggers from them. I've already got 2 that I hatched from purchased eggs, and they just started laying pretty mint green eggs. Looking forward to getting to know everyone! Rachel
Hello Rachael!! Beautiful birds

Here is a pictures of 2016 Breeders unfortunately the male had lost some feathers when the picture was taken. He filled in very nice and has a wide chest now.
Simply gorgeous... even missing a few feathers, that boy has the most cleanest and nicest profile lines I have seen so far... lovely work...

They look great Harry!
1f60d.png

Back
Top Bottom