Lavender Australorps - Phase 1

Hi guys/gals!

This project went to poop for me. The chicks i thought were lavender turned out to be blue. They were a very light blue chick as day olds

Oh bugger!
sad.png
I've just aquired a Coronation Sussex to start on my little Lav Lorp project and was keen to see how others were getting on!

Lav orps arn't really available here in Australia, there are breeders working on them but they are breeders who keep them closley guarded, they might still be a couple of years off perfect too and I know one particular breeder will not release them until they are! Sussex won't be too hard, hardest part will be getting the eye colour back to black.

Sorry, I know this is a really old thread, but I don't see anything "new" on these, so I wanted to share a couple pics of my 4 Lavender Australorp babies! :)

Sorry, I know this is a really old thread, but I don't see anything "new" on these, so I wanted to share a couple pics of my 4 Lavender Australorp babies!
smile.png

welcome-byc.gif
Great to have you. I'm thrilled you brought this thread back up to the top. I'm getting Lavender Australorp eggs soon and I love to see pictures of them. Show us the latest!!!!
yesss.gif

Back
Top Bottom