Lavender, black Orpingtons, Coronation Sussex.

lucky123

Songster
10 Years
Sep 12, 2009
Cullman,Al
I have a Black hinkjc line, split to lavender Orpingtons chicks, and Coronation Sussex chicks, 10.00 each for day olds and up. I culled many birds last year. I bought lavenders and coronation sussex from four different breeders and only kept the best out of them. . Due to a new job, I have to sell all my chickens. I have sold all my breeder birds already, and have to sell the chicks also. I have been getting 10.00 each for day olds and 2.00 extra per-week aged. I have sold many quads 6 weeks old, three pullets and a cockeral, feathered out and outside for 100.00. I like two more hatches, one the end of this week and the last a few days after. I will also have buff and gold laced brahma chicks in these last two hatches, they will be 25.00 each. I will also have brooders, chicken coops, spent 1,100.00 on material alone for this 8x16, 2 stalls coop, 3 yrs old, breeders pen only 4 months old, 4x16, 4 stalls, waterers and feeders. If someone will take all the chicks, I will take half price. I will have around 70 chicks from day olds to seven weeks old. I have spent a fortune on my birds and know i will never get close to what i have in them, but someone will get a great deal and headstart on some great breeds and colors. I also want to say of all the breeds I've had, the Coronation Sussex feather out faster, started to lay as soon as my rir's and I got 20 eggs per week from 3 pullets. They are a great looking, friendly dual purpose bird. I was very lucky that a very nice member here who loves her chickens and takes great care of them bought all my breeders. I will get a exact count tomorrow on the chicks, breed and age. Due to the urgency of needing to sell, I have until may 1st, and very little time, I will have a 10 chick minimum on chicks bought, if someone doesn't take all of them. Thanks, Billy.

Last edited:
I put the lavender pullets in with the black a week ago, so, they will be split from now on to help their type.

I will also sell eggs from these breeds. I also have a quad of the coronations, six weeks old, feathered out and already outside, three pullets and a cockeral for 100.00. This would be a great start at getting a coronation sussex flock started, and no need for a brooder. Local pickup only,thanks.

I would like to purchase 3 Lavender Orpington chicks this Saturday morning. I am in North Alabama and planned to travel to a friend's house just north of Cullman. How do I meet up with you? What is the process? I sent 2 emails but am unsure if I did it properly due to no response. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom