Lavender Orpington project ....

Quote:
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
I have never seen a Lavender Ameraucana. Is the color on the Orps and Americaunas the same?

Hi,

Heres a pic of my bantie Lavender Ameraucana pullet
wink.png

61583_lav_bantie_ameracauna_1_2.jpg

Its not the best picture nor am I good at capturing the Lav Color on camera. But, it gives you an idea

smile.png

Beth

Beth G. :

Quote:
I have never seen a Lavender Ameraucana. Is the color on the Orps and Americaunas the same?

Hi,

Heres a pic of my bantie Lavender Ameraucana pullet
wink.png

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/61583_lav_bantie_ameracauna_1_2.jpg

Its not the best picture nor am I good at capturing the Lav Color on camera. But, it gives you an idea

smile.png

Beth​

Looks paler than the Orps. Could just be the lighting
hmm.png

Quote:
Probably right....

Here's the other pullet with different lighting
smile.png

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/61583_lav_bantie_ameracauna_2.jpg

These are taken with my cell phone so, it really doesn't get you a good picture etc..

This one looks paler to me too. It doesn't really matter, I was just curious.

Lavender Color seems to be a hit (especially with me) and more and more chicken ppl are developing the color into other breeds. There are Lav Silkies, Lav Ameracaunas, Lav Araucanas, Lav Turkeys, Lav Ducks, you name it the Lav color is appearing everywhere
wink.png

Good thing for me now I can try to collect them all to watch in the yard.

Beth G. :

Quote:
This one looks paler to me too. It doesn't really matter, I was just curious.

Lavender Color seems to be a hit (especially with me) and more and more chicken ppl are developing the color into other breeds. There are Lav Silkies, Lav Ameracaunas, Lav Araucanas, Lav Turkeys, Lav Ducks, you name it the Lav color is appearing everywhere
wink.png

Good thing for me now I can try to collect them all to watch in the yard.​

I will just stick with my Lavender Orps.

Back
Top Bottom