Ava

Here are all of them!

Ava

Ava

Ava

Guess who this is... AVA!

Lexy

Lyla

And Lexy! I did not get any pics of Ella! I think I will take more pics tomorrow!
thumbsup.gif
goodpost.gif

A coyote just got one of my chickens! UGH! Now we only have four adult chickens and six chicks!!!! Stupid coyote!!!!!
rant.gif
somad.gif
barnie.gif

No, not yet. When these chicks grow up we will start breeding them.... so when we do start breeding them I will tell you, if you are still interested!
wink.png

Well.... yesterday four big raccoons came for our chickens again! We went out there screaming and yelling. But that was not the only animal that came, a red tailed hawk swooped down hoping he would grab one of our chickens!
hit.gif
The raccoons were able to grab hold of Quincy's face and drag him into the woods. We thought we lost him for good..... then a miracle happened and he ran out of those woods! He was able to find his flock and hide, but then we remembered the hawk..... We all started looking for all the chickens to make sure the hawk did not catch one. We finally found them all and put them in the coop. We caught Quincy and put some stuff on his comb and neck. We checked him today and he seems to be doing just fine. Plus we saw crow for the very first time!!!! Im soooo blessed that he did not die
bow.gif

We have five week-or-two old Lavender Orpies so I'm glad I found this thread! They were straight run so I have no idea what they are yet!

How is your Quincy doing, OrpieLover31?

Back
Top Bottom