Lavender Orpington Thread

Pics
I know right!!!??? I just fell in love with the color! But I don't have the time or patience to mess around with that right now!
love.gif

Last edited:
I have a friend in Virginia who has Lavender Orpingtons as beautiful as yours - but that is the one other place i have seen them so lovely. The most striking rooster, you have!! HolySmokes!! Love 'em!!

Yeah! I got the babies to drink from the water nipples! Once Buddy the Roo drank from it, the rest followed.

The two other roos that are going to a new home soon have started pecking at the hens, Henny and Penny.
sad.png

I'm thinking of separating them out before they hurt them!

Has anyone seen pics of a Lavender Roo/Buff Hen cross? Our four Buff ladies seem ready for some....uh....action.
wink.png

Yeah! I got the babies to drink from the water nipples! Once Buddy the Roo drank from it, the rest followed.

The two other roos that are going to a new home soon have started pecking at the hens, Henny and Penny.
sad.png

I'm thinking of separating them out before they hurt them!

Has anyone seen pics of a Lavender Roo/Buff Hen cross? Our four Buff ladies seem ready for some....uh....action.
wink.png

This one is a cross between a blue and a buff - and he is gorgeous!! Photo courtesy of Ingleside Farm (it is her rooster)

I think the two roosters are trying to be more dominate right now..... And congratulations on getting them to drink from the water nipples!
celebrate.gif

Back
Top Bottom