Lavender Orpington Thread

Pics
YAY! Im getting two Black Orpington chicks and two Splash Orpington chicks! I think we are getting them on Sunday... but we are not sure. CANT WAIT!!!!!
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
duc.gif

This was a add on Craigslist.

Black & Splash Orpington chicks

3I13N23H15Na5Ic5Ffd2p6d05e057c1c51642.jpg

Beautiful large English type bodies on these beautiful Orpington birds.
Splash coloring is hard to find.
The chicks are currently available: Black $5 each, Splash $10 each.
A minimum of 3 chicks must be taken to provide for safety and health.
Chickens are flock birds. All chicks are straight run.

This is what the add looks like

Last edited:
Thats a great find! And goos looking chicks! Im waiting for spring to come around so i can buy more Lavs. Hopefully the guys birds will start laying soon!

I have some good news and some bad news! First the good news, we are getting another Lavender Orpington pullet this week, the bad news, we have to trade one of our Lavender Orpington roosters for the pullet. I hate to break it to you guys, but we are giving them our George for the pullet. We are doing the trade in the first place because we dont want George making babies with any of the other hens... but we also want to keep at least one rooster, so we are keeping Quincy because we like him a little bit more then George. But dont get me wrong, we LOVE George to pieces and we think he is a GORGEOUS rooster! He was a lot of fun to have, and see him teach his brother new stuff and all... But he has to go
hit.gif
. I will take pictures of the new pullet when we get her.. And I will tell you guys her new name will be when we come up with one.

Back
Top Bottom