Lavender Orpington Thread

Pics
Well, I just traded George! Instead of one pullet they gave us two! We are naming them Pitter Pat, and Georgette! I will take some pictures in a couple minutes. They are so ADORABLE!
love.gif

Sorry about George but I know what you mean! Of our five babies 3 are roos and I really don't need that much roo-ness around so two will go to a friend's farm soon because I also don't want to raise them for meat!

I just got done cuddling Buddy the Roo -- I think he likes being held! So does Henny the pullet but Penny not so much. I can't believe how fast they are growing!

Looking forward to seeing pics!

Here they are!

This is Georgette

This PittiPat

Here is Georgette again

Here they are together! Georgette is on the left and PittiPat is on the right!

Here they are again

Here they AGAIN

This Georgette

This is PittiPat

Well, here they are! I love them! They are so cute! They were hatched the first week of October! So they are a bit younger then our other Lavenders...

Last edited:
Has anyone heard of Blue Wyandottes? I saw Little Blue Wyandottes chicks at Wilco today... but I have never heard of Blue Wyandottes....

I LOVE Blue Laced Red Wyandottes! And I just googled Blue Wyandottes and they are very pretty too! I might get some if I save up some money!
love.gif

Last edited:
Does anyone have lavender Orpington eggs for sale? Great home, kids involved, really want to start from the egg. Thanks! Suzanne

I will start selling my Lavender Orpington eggs really soon! As soon as my ladies decide that they want to start laying! So if you want to have some of my eggs in maybe 2 months, I will be glad to ship some eggs to y'all!!

Back
Top Bottom