Lavender Orpington Thread

Pics
Guys, I just remembered something very interesting... there is a possibility that Quincy, Ava, and Ella could be ENGLISH! The person that I got them from said that he had imported his Lavenders from England, or he could have said that he imported most of his chickens from there. His chickens were really big and very pretty! I think I might want to ask him if I'm right or not. Im trying my best to not get my hopes up to high.

How cool OrpieLover31!!!!!
wee.gif

I have five Lav. Orp chicks, they come from big fluffy parents with a 100% English Roo. If these chicks get as big as their parent stock they should be a sight to behold! Beautiful Birds!!!

I have five Lav. Orp chicks, they come from big fluffy parents with a 100% English Roo. If these chicks get as big as their parent stock they should be a sight to behold! Beautiful Birds!!!

How cool! I think my Lavender Orpingtons parents are 100% English! So there is a possibility that mine are English too. Good luck with your chicks!

OH WAIT DONT LEAVE! I want to see what they look like!! LOL! Im so weird.

OMG! IM GETTING A PUPPY TOMORROW! She is a Schnauzer/Jack Russell Terrier mix! We are going to get at 9:00 in the morning! CANT WAIT!!!
celebrate.gif
ya.gif
wee.gif
woot.gif
love.gif

Okay! I finally got some pictures of Bailey!

Here is Bailey and Stella together

Bailey is in a basket sleeping

now she is sleeping with her toy!

Im sooo happy! And Stella my dog seems to like her!
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom